Limited Run SIGN UP CLOSED. PRODUCTION BEGINNING! Dewy and Anakin Starkiller's Obi-wan Episode 1 saber sign up!

One for me, please!

And any chance you'll make additional red buttons available for those wanting to upgrade other prequel sabers?

Hello everyone,

After a long period of redesign and prototyping by Drew and myself, I am now excited to announce that I am finally ready to start signing people up for my Obi-wan Episode 1 saber kit.

If you're not caught up on the design process that this project has undergone, you can check out the backstory here.

If you're interested in getting in on this run, here is the place to sign up. This will be a one time very limited run. And I have no plans to ever do another Obi-wan saber like this again.
Here are some pictures of the prototype.
View attachment 1658203
View attachment 1658204
View attachment 1658205
View attachment 1658206
(Please note the red button in these pictures in not what our final version will look like). The final red button can be seen here
View attachment 1658207

Please read carefully before adding your name to the list.
The saber will be a full kit, and will come partially assembled, but you'll need
to do a little finishing work (like gluing in pins and painting the delrin parts--if you so choose.). Halliwax and I will provide a full tutorial when the time comes.

The saber will be machined from 6061 aluminum, black delrin, brass, and stainless steel. There are over 25 individual custom machined parts that go into this hilt. It will include all the parts needed for a complete saber.
It will be a static prop--meaning it will not be possible to FX the hilt.

The cost will be $285.00 plus shipping (usually 17.50 in the USA and 27.50 abroad, but I can't give a final quote for that right now because shipping prices might change before the order is done).

I will not accept payment until I have all the parts in hand. However, I expect that if you sign up here, you accept that you have made a solid commitment to follow through on your purchase. If you are unsure about your interest, please do not sign up.

I will leave this signup thread open for two weeks and after that, I will close the list and proceed with the run.

In order to sign up. You must post your commitment and let me know how many saber kits you want in the space below. At the end of two week, I will add up all the names and close the list.
IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY EMAILED ME, PMD ME, OR POSTED IN THE OLD THREAD ABOUT THIS SABER YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP. YOU MUST REPLY TO THIS THREAD BELOW TO SIGN UP.

Since this is a sign up thread, please only post below to get your name on the list. If you have questions or comments about the design of manufacturing, please PM me or post in the design thread here.

Thanks everyone.
I would like to sign up for on kit please thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back