Limited Run SIGN UP CLOSED. PRODUCTION BEGINNING! Dewy and Anakin Starkiller's Obi-wan Episode 1 saber sign up!

Just got the package today. The level of detail is not exactly what was advertised, lots of approximations here. And somehow it looks smaller than I expected. What is this, a lightsaber for ants? But I guess it fits in nicely with the rest of my collection so I can’t complain.

IMG_2525.jpeg

IMG_2522.jpegIMG_2526.jpegIMG_2528.jpegIMG_2530.jpeg

Mine rattles very loosely and I'm wondering what can be done about it, aside from fixing in some sort of spacer between it and the main body . . .

Which part is rattling? Is it the emitter shroud? Are you using the straight or angled emitter adapter?

The intent of this run was to be a mostly complete kit, some assembly/sanding/finishing and gluing of parts may be required.

Which part is rattling? Is it the emitter shroud? Are you using the straight or angled emitter adapter?

On mine, with the angled emitter, the ribbed black interior of the "head" rattles around.

I'll probably put a little dab of E6000 in there once the correct sized Allen wrenches arrive.

On mine, with the angled emitter, the ribbed black interior of the "head" rattles around.

I'll probably put a little dab of E6000 in there once the correct sized Allen wrenches arrive.

Interesting on the original prototype this rattled, on my production saber it does not. One thing to try would be to ensure all fasteners are tight. It's possible they were assembled loose at the factory. Either way, some strategic gluing or shimming with a soft material in the right places should solve it.

I'm using the straight. And the black ribbed area and the shroud rocks and rattles. I'm sure I'll be able to sort a way to lock it down, though, once I have the black sections painted and do the final assembly. It just kind of threw me.

One thing to try would be to ensure all fasteners are tight. It's possible they were assembled loose at the factory.

The hex screws holding the emitter plate on are definitely on the loose side, but everything else seems tight. My hex set is out for delivery from Amazon right now so once it arrives I'll test out the various screws.

I used a single wrap of electric tape around the end of the emitter adapter to create a tighter fit inside the delrin of the emitter. Then, underneath the base of the shroud I wrapped a single piece of scotch tape around and cut out the button holes. (Scotch tape is thinner than electric).

Between those two areas and the use of the larger O ring it almost completely dampened any wobble.

I recommend simply field stripping the hilt and reassembling it to resolve any perceived “looseness / rattling”.

Mine initially had some of the “looseness” others are describing in the emitter area. I took the hilt completely apart to polish the aluminum for a slightly more “Attack of the Clones” look, applied grease to the tapped holes, and cleaned the threads on the screws and greeblies.

When I reassembled the hilt, everything was tight and solid and the perceived “looseness” was gone.

Beautiful hilt!

Last edited:
My box was delivered on Saturday but I was prepping for a road trip, so didn't get to open it. Won't get to until Thursday, so keep posting photos of those beautiful hilts so I can stay sane until I get back home.

Waiting, too tired to mess with any of the parts tonight. Definitely looking forward to seeing the Quigon prototype soon!

Last edited:
Neat ! I’ve been looking for a custom MR style plaque maker with reasonable worldwide shipping. Do you have someone to recommend?
They can be found on eBay and Etsy and some members on here used to do some. No idea though on what worldwide shipping would be. I think the best bet would be to order multiple plaques at once for your various props to save on shipping per plaque.

Thanks for the info. I’ve found one vendor on Etsy doing what appears to be quality metal plaques but shipping to France is something like $60 for a $20 dollar item… I’ll ask them if other options are available.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back