Sideshow Chopper bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hez1

Just got an email in from sideshow with a preview of the Chopper...the lenses still suck. I really thought they might have learned something from the Scar debacle in time to do something about it, but apparently not.

070909choppermask_01.jpg

070909choppermask_02.jpg

070909choppermask_03.jpg

The lenses look exactly the same as the Celtic to me, which I guess means they will at least be an easy fix. I never loved this bio in any case (didn't help that it got barely any screentime before its wearer got impaled) so this is an easy decision for me. No thanks...

070909choppermask_01.jpg

070909choppermask_02.jpg

070909choppermask_03.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
For some reason when AVP first came out I thought this Bio kicked ass. Now I look at it and its one of my least favorite.

If SS doesn't put actual lenses in this one then they clearly don't about about their customers.

predator666

I strangely enough really like this bio. I loved the scimitars and trophies on his back. So was really pissed off when he was killed after about 90 seconds of screen time of which only 30 were visible. Since Hayden's begun to built the most Lethal Chopper ever, I've really gotten into Chopper again. Hopefully ADI and Sideshow have copped onto the lense's problem and produce something worth what people are paying their hard earned cash for.

Viper15

I strangely enough really like this bio. I loved the scimitars and trophies on his back. So was really pissed off when he was killed after about 90 seconds of screen time of which only 30 were visible. Since Hayden's begun to built the most Lethal Chopper ever, I've really gotten into Chopper again. Hopefully ADI and Sideshow have copped onto the lense's problem and produce something worth what people are paying their hard earned cash for.
They havn't! you'd think after two ***** bio's and the uproar they caused that sideshow would have improved things. Instead they have resorted to finger pointing and blaming ADI for the lenses..... Im so annoyed at ss for ruining this line. Im not ordering this one simply due to the lenses and have emailed sideshow explaining such, the more people that do the same, the more chance things will change.

mothmonty

Sr Member
I've always like the chopper pred, but like predator666 said was pissed at his 30 seconds of screen time. I like the scimitar (just cause it was different) and the skull trophies on his back. But if you think about it where'd he get them if these are supposed to be Unblooded preds.

predator666

Just my 2 cents here but I think they progress to bigger and more dangerous prey as they mature. Starting off with humans and finishing off with aliens to prove they're worthy hunters of any clan, after all they wiped the floor clean when they took out the 5 or 6 guys in the shed before heading off to the pyramid.
Anyway not to get off topic, lets hope this bio's an improvement!

mikala1

Well having seen the trend with SS of late all I can say is that when I do pick up a Chopper it will be from someone on this site not SS.
That and an Elder o_O