Show us your Star Trek costume

laforge here
DSCF3732-1.jpg

I don't think I ever posted this here, but I did an obscure costume for the Vegas con last year ... Gary Seven from Assignment Earth:

40238_1391948114439_1104236725_30956765_6847810_n.jpg

assignmentearthhd0894.jpg

So that confirms I am a Star Trek geek; I would have immediately identified your costume! However, the tie is too long - think 60's...

(Dig the Gary 7, Nick- and the cat!)

Here's my current effort (with a cheesy PS background...)

And some older stuff- much older. I had (real) hair.

Img13-1.jpg

TNG-1992.jpg

Last edited:
Great thread and nice to see so many Trek costumers here.

Here are mine so far:

TWOK Era Duty Uniform
IMG_0039.jpg

TWOK Era Bomber Jacket (Optional Wear - Officers)
The shoulders are a bit to wide...Actually the overall size is too large but I hope to have this fixed soon.
AllanSloanaker089.jpg

TOS Season 1-2
Security / Engineering
AllanSloanaker102.jpg

TOS Season 3
Command / Operations
3933523094_154c03848e.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few of the costumes I have made. The Gold Voyager is a screen worn original though.

Some of the colours show lighter than they are in real life. Especially the TNG command jumpsuit.

Hope you like.

Here is a Borg costume that I have had over the last few years. It has had some upgrades over the years. Not the best out there but good enough to win many costume contests!

Hope you like it! Thanks for looking!:lol
5573-my-borg-costume-some-new-upgrades.jpg

5572-my-borg-costumes-2009.jpg

Awesome Job!!

When I was working Cons I could count on one hand how many Borg i had seen.

Here is a Borg costume that I have had over the last few years. It has had some upgrades over the years. Not the best out there but good enough to win many costume contests!

Hey thanks for your comments. Don't mean to steal someone else's thread here just wanted to show my appreciation for my addition to this thread by commenting on how this costume was acheived. You know, in case someone wants to do one.:unsure

Most of this costume was salvaged from many sources
head peice - kids spy toy
chest armour - motocross pads
thigh armour - foam padding for camping
shin armour - mountain bike pads
right hand armour/weapon - fishing rod case with varoius computer/electrical parts and toy gripper mounted inside to protrude the end allowing you to grab items/people
various automotive wiring as well as any other wires that looked appropriate for colour/ computer and electrical parts/ Led lighting and battery packs/ foam sheets for armour peices, shapes, etc.

And just anything that looks like it could have been assimilated to look "Borgish" to add to the look. Lots of glue gun use as well as metel wire and nuts and bolts, black and silver paint and lots of imagination and there you go!

It is surprisingly mobile. I cannot bend over and touch my toes but I can drive my truck in mostly full gear to any party or event and in two minutes be fully suited once I arrive. I can run, dance in it. I can sit down in it (with some degree of care, it is a bit stiff in the abdomen area but feels oddly comfortable to wear it). Thanks again. Hope this may help someone.:cool

That's one of the coolest Borg costume I've seen! :thumbsup

I have to agree with this statement. Most of the Borg costumes you see are just obviously old computer parts spray painted black with no other attempt to "assimilate" them.

With a Borg costume of my own on the backburner, these pics are a great inspiration to me! :D

Hey thanks for your comments. Don't mean to steal someone else's thread here just wanted to show my appreciation for my addition to this thread by commenting on how this costume was acheived.

You're not stealing anything. The purpose of the thread was to show of Star Trek costumes, and that's what you're doing :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back