Show us your Star Trek costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

riker12

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The command uniform was from 2012, the engineering uniform was from 2013. Both have been sold. (Here is the tutorial of how I made mine.)

The ENT undershirt was finally completed in 2017. A new jumpsuit is currently in the works. I am making this one from Alex's amazing pattern and tutorial from Bad Wolf Costumes.

View attachment 1026703 View attachment 1026704 View attachment 1026705
View attachment 1026706
View attachment 1026707
I remember you working on those years ago.

Aquaman

Sr Member
Kinda quiet around this thread as of late...

No worries- I've a new costume to put up-

And it isn't even a baby costume!

Here we go- a nice Kirk outfit from "Star Trek: The Motion Picture"

26235365087_49224138d2_c.jpg

41106705471_7df154d659_c.jpg

Hey, at least it wasn't a jumpsuit...

I know, had I been more serious, I might have shaved and put on the "Turbo-2000"....
nice! And the wrist communicator!