Shop happening's

Okay Guys, Been in the shop about all day, I happen to have to pick up some blades for the scroll saw and the tail stock is ready for action. Also I been slowly working on this little guy. I only need to make one more hand and then the face lots to slowly study on this just what kind of alien is it we shall see as it happens. I am thinking kind of a apeish looking he kinda has monkey feet but he is starting to come alive. Thanks guys for all the likes and comments keeps me a makist things so here is the beginings of this creature. Enjoy
IMG_0251.JPG
IMG_0252.JPG
IMG_0253.JPG
IMG_0254.JPG
IMG_0255.JPG
IMG_0256.JPG
IMG_0257.JPG
IMG_0258.JPG
IMG_0259.JPG
IMG_0261.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG
Okay Friends still a bunch of detail work to do on this guy along with one more hand and face and a bunch of clean up. He fits in the tube perfectly just got a bunch of work on making the tube just some messing around in the shop still more happenings coming. as for the batmobile project it is bout to happen as well just doing a bit of prep work for that one also the restoreation of the justace leage batmobile I will have some libertys on that one as well Lots happeningin the old shop stay tuned for more crazyness they might commet me before its over they have to catch me first. Ninja........... Thanks

Okay Guys, what a crazy couple days I have had, so the duck sold I had to get busy ordering supplys also a couple new tools. I have been running everywhere trying to find me some blades then found them. I am getting pre preped for this big undertaking but I do belive I have it figured out now just making it real. Also can't belive that grimlen that I will paint sold as well and I throwed out this crazy price and the lady that bought the duck also said sold just finish it. I didn't really want to sale it but I will have to grab another. Also talked with my sisters grandson who runs Ghostly productions has me a critter puppet by tricker treat studios, we conspire about mask and monster projects. As I make this trip more supplys will be gathered. also wifey started rehab today then on the 11th she will see a serious Dr. Whilest all this I have been gathering material for the life support chamber I still need to put a face on this guy. I am just studying what the face should look like kinda monkeyish um Thanks Guys for all the likes and comments helps me to keep going Thanks

Okay Friends, Thanks Guys for the likes and comments really needed cause its getting crunch time, so I made a order for some other supplys also a couple goodys to add to the collection. So as I made this trip I stopped and picked up the critter from Ghostly Productions cool place very talented artist makes some cool mask and props as said we conspire a bunch. I noticed the critter sitting on this shelf and the weight of its body kinda smashed its legs down so I took it to the shop and fixed it a base and here is the critter Enjoy
IMG_0264.JPG
IMG_0263.JPG
IMG_0265.JPG
I still got a bunch of work on this guy but been distracted by other things in the shop, I will get back to this project in the morning. Here is the critter on it base so I pin drilled two holes in a board then I took two T pins and carefully push them into its back hoolfs and into the pre drilled holes he now stands good with a support in the back Enjoy
IMG_0268.JPG
You know I been calling this thing a critter but I just noticed it a Ghoulie Oh me so I got busy relocating my vise the table it was on was just not tight and stable now it is rock solid. I then checked my lighted table cause I am about to be making some patterns for the batmobile and just for fun my airbrush cart moved to another spot in the shop but it did find its way back home Enjoy
IMG_0266.JPG
ready for drawing almost
IMG_0267.JPG
Yep I also did some trimming. So lots going on I think the Ghoulie stands good now. Guys I have so many things happening in the old shop and so many plans ahead models to be built WOW deep breath slow heart rate down now as said lots of shop happenings going on. Stay tuned more comming Thanks

Okay Friends, I got this guy just about done it sits in my collection room once it makes it this far I start to check it over, I see any bad spots I try to fix up went kinda monkey on it kinda reminds me of reo on solo movie. I also made the shelfs on the toy box more secure also the relocated vise. I guess you could say I am preparing for rain which is so many more projects so lots happening in the old shop Enjoy
IMG_0269.JPG
IMG_0270.JPG
IMG_0271.JPG
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0274.JPG
So wifey was needing some help up in the house and I had this mixed and when I got back to the shop I had to do something to keep me from wasting a bit of clay cause it was starting to kick so I made my grandson a small jason mask more Enjoy
IMG_0275.JPG
Yep this project is complete just waiting for my daughter to come paint it but the boys keep her busy
IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
Okay Guys what tones should I paint it also got to start building the chamber the vise is now very strong yep its about time to paint this little guy I will work at getting the chamber started in the morning trying to think what colors he should be. Busy in the old shop lots of happenings going on so stay tuned we are not even started yet more happening stay tuned we are bout to paint this guy Thanks

Okay Friends, another day in the shop a bunch of thinking this thing up as I go Also Thanks for the likes really needed wifey bout to drive me nuts a couple times this weekend. She just had a major surgery half her lung gone. I got over it and handle it with love and paients. So in the shop chamber is starting to take some kind of form. I also gathered up some leds for the chamber one 5mm to shine on the creature and the others are 3mm for some fiber optics and have some blinking lights happening. A bit at a time and today was a take it easy day here we go Enjoy
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0284.JPG
IMG_0283.JPG
IMG_0282.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG
Okay the 5mm led will be at its feet and cast white light down the creature the head end I am going to make removable to take the creature out and check it over. still more happening on this and starting the planning stage of the batmobile also be making some patterns for this big project. Yep this batmobile will be a bit longer than the justace leage batmobile I will be restoring, lots of stuff happening. Once I start the batmobile I think I will be grabing a model off the shelf to build just which model not the lotus at least not yet anyway. More happening stay tuned Thanks guys this is what RPF is about

the jar display reminds me of something you might see at the Mutter Museum in Philly

They have all kinds of weird medical oddity stuff there

the jar display reminds me of something you might see at the Mutter Museum in Philly

They have all kinds of weird medical oddity stuff there
I have the men in black alien in a chamber the guy that was inside the head I saved him, Yep that museum looks epic Thanks Friend

Okay Friends, Okay man alot of figuring this thing out but I think I might have it might, we shall see. Thanks guys for the likes and comments much needed. So in the morning very early another trip to see the Dr. I am not to sure how this trip turn out. I know it might turn into a all day one cause wifey always wants to go to my sisters for a bit. Looks like a afternoon in the shop man its lightning bad here rite now just constant flashing none stop spooky thunder hard its shaking the house as I sit here and type. I have never ever seen this kind of lightning crazy stuff. So in the shop today I got busy on the chamber and it is coming together. Here is some of todays fun Enjoy
IMG_0288.JPG
IMG_0289.JPG
Ought to try one they taste pretty good
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG
Okay Guys, I am kinda thinking this up as I go but its working seems like I over think things sometimes. The dots on the one part is going to br drilled for fiber optics as for some other spots the end that comes off will be held on with magnets. Everything with paint on had to be painted cause of the tube of the chamber and needs more paint applyed lots more to do on this crazy little project. Stay tuned lots more happenings coming Thanks

Yep. The last few years I've put on a big firework show for July 4th. I overthink EVERYTHING.
Like, two years ago we were in a big field, but because I also have video and audio going on, I figured I'd need a big tall screen....
So I made it 14 feet tall....but, even with all everything holding it together, it got windy and I thought the pipe would snap during the show.....
screen1.jpg

So last year I redesigned it and made it lower....and that was so much better. But......
screen2.jpg

I wanted the firework fountains to be going off behind it, but knew they would need to be raised up....So I built this tall platform that was around 11 feet tall, and the side boards went up to 14 feet. It was basically a lot of scrap that I was able to find and screwed together with like 5000 screws.....Just the other day I was like, why don't I just make a little platform that can attach to the top of at 8 foot ladder....that would be SO much easier....right?
tallstand.jpg

So I've been working on this years show....so by mid July we'll see what thing I overthought about this year......lol.

Yep. The last few years I've put on a big firework show for July 4th. I overthink EVERYTHING.
Like, two years ago we were in a big field, but because I also have video and audio going on, I figured I'd need a big tall screen....
So I made it 14 feet tall....but, even with all everything holding it together, it got windy and I thought the pipe would snap during the show.....
View attachment 1699498
So last year I redesigned it and made it lower....and that was so much better. But......
View attachment 1699499
I wanted the firework fountains to be going off behind it, but knew they would need to be raised up....So I built this tall platform that was around 11 feet tall, and the side boards went up to 14 feet. It was basically a lot of scrap that I was able to find and screwed together with like 5000 screws.....Just the other day I was like, why don't I just make a little platform that can attach to the top of at 8 foot ladder....that would be SO much easier....right?
View attachment 1699500
So I've been working on this years show....so by mid July we'll see what thing I overthought about this year......lol.
Go BIG or go home seems like a bunch of my stuff is big as well you got it my Friend lets just keep overthinking seems to work in the end Thanks

weird stuff huh....
Good with clay. I never was.
I have been sculpting for years now have made and sold so many mask all my molds are stored away just for a bit I have been working with Ghostly Productions for a bit now I have a few things there he does all the haunt shows and all the mask shows he has one show coming up love me some clay

Okay Friends, been busy on this chamber as well as overthinking the heck out of it as I sometimes do can't keep it simple. Thanks Guys for all the likes and comments very much needed, a great update wifey was releast from the surgen 2 more Drs to see one tomorrow afternoon so another trip, I will get some morning shop time in might we shall see. So I have the Grimlen sold which I wasn't intending on saleing it but money talks and bs walks look like I will be having to get busy on it and get er done. I will probley get some primer on it in the morning and some chamber work. So here is some of my latest overthinking and I look at it and it is very over thought Enjoy
IMG_0296.JPG
Hay these thingeys that they wrap around your arm when they take blood is a cool tool get some and try them they make crazy clamps
IMG_0295.JPG
IMG_0297.JPG
IMG_0298.JPG
That black wire broke loose and this was the only 5mm led I had left so I was able to repair it with a pin from another led thank goodness I was already overthinking the way I could fix the chamber with other leds.
IMG_0299.JPG
could have drilled a bit better seems like I just go for it sometimes as well wish I got them straighter next time I'm really just messing around waiting for a order for another busy project. I also need to slow down
IMG_0300.JPG
Canopy glue is the best for clear parts it wont fog the plastic have to wait sometimes for drying time this glue up was a overnite one
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
Okay Guys, this is where I am atm got the bottom on still a ways to go. I have the sides all ready to cut might get that knocked out as I waitest for primer to dry. Also the big batmobile tv series one to be building Grimlen to paint creature to paint ducks to carve models to build way to many I went by storage and I do have way to many well over a thousand some day had to pick up some duck supplys there and was just looking at all the kits I even seen a bunch of retired resin kits star destoyer resin randy cooper and sand crawler resin lots of figure kits from monsters to aliens a bunch of studio scale x-wing y wing I was amazed at what I have gatherd over the years To many to even think of I forgot about a bunch of them in there. Lots going on and happening stay tuned see what happens next Thanks

Okay Friends, Thanks Guys for all the likes and comments, So today didn't go as planned in the shop that is I forgot to pick up the primer so I did some cutting But first about this trip very important one and turned out great wifey does not have to have any kind of treatments she is healed she does still got to do her therapy getting back to moving mostly getting her breathing in control half a lung gone is hard but she is well and here a catscan in september just to keep a check on things and sees this doc afterward all cool. Now back to the shop I did get some things done on the chamber jar/tank That was cool Analyzer Thanks, still a bunch to do but starting to get close Enjoy
IMG_0305.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG
I didn't really get much acomplished today this morning after cutting those sides wifey wanted me to come in she was kinds of afraid of this visit so I just hung out with her Great news on that note very greatful about the findings. now onward. Back a few post I said I was getting a couple goodies one of these goodies is going to the shop for a bit of work I had my friend I do a bunch of the commision work for pick me up something from disney parks its the little droid mechanic Babu Fisk all automated but he needs some detail work done badly I also picked up some more apes for that collection I jumped down a rabbit hole one this one still more I need to complete this collection Here is these promised pics of the goodies Enjoy
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
Anamitronic probley butchered the spelling of that, thats the word I was trying to think of he talks and moves his head but he needs some weathering real bad also the leather cape around his head looks to plasticy to me his face is silicone real soft he needs some chin hairs punched in I might have to see about that it will be one of the last things I do before returning him to the shelf the cape will be worked on and all detail will be painted up Wow I just created another project LOL but I think it will make him look more realistic as on screen can't get that close but I will give it my best shot. Still grunging ahead on this creature life support chamber jar/tank thingy. as said Lots and Lots happening in the old shop Thanks Guys

Okay Friends, I have been busy in the shop. Thanks for the likes and comments very much needed. So in the shop I got the Grimlen all primered and got some paint started and so very much more to be done. Also got some innerchamber detail started this is the end of the chamber that is removable inside the bottom half where the battery will be needs some detail it will make it look cool it needs some mechanics in there. I got that end allmost finished it can be taken off it is held on with magnets. Here is some fun in the shop Enjoy
IMG_0308.JPG
Grimlen all primered time to paint I waited a day so the primer could cure well I started painting it this morniOkang.
IMG_0309.JPG
IMG_0313.JPG
IMG_0314.JPG
Lay *y
Okay Guys I got a bit done still a bunch to do. Chamber is getting close Grimlen getting painted still lots going on in the old shop Stay tuned more going on in the old shop Thanks

Okay Guys I don't know what I did but here is the Grimlen pics
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0318.JPG
IMG_0319.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
Okay Friends much more happening Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0322.JPG
    IMG_0322.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 34

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back