Ship Titles, Salvage Titles, Other Documents

CalaveraJoe

I tried doing a search on the RPF and didn't find anything (doesn't mean there isn't, just that I hate how the search function works and I couldn't find anything) - Looking for references to canon or legacy ship documents / titles / etc.. There's the old BOSS from the Platt's Starport Guide, but nothing much newer / more current. Think something like this Serenity: Malcolm's Pistol & Ships Papers (Whitefall's version) but for Star Wars. Also, of course, looking for any templates, graphics, pdfs, etc that folks have made to that end.

Last edited:
These are the only official, newer things I can find:
81gvPvDWDUL.jpg

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 10.29.20 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 10.35.35 AM.jpg

All from the Smuggler's Guide

I haven't seen anything like that, but it would be cool. I just know from the old EU stuff that the Falcon has a rolodex of ship IDs, so I assume Han has as many titles to match those.

I haven't seen anything like that, but it would be cool. I just know from the old EU stuff that the Falcon has a rolodex of ship IDs, so I assume Han has as many titles to match those.
Like, there’s gotta be /something/ right? Obviously military vehicles don’t. And I can’t imagine anyone bothers to register speeders (gods that would be a mess). But all the freighter folks and legit cargo haulers must get something from ye olde ship dealer when they buy one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back