TheForgeProps

Hey everyone!

I'm starting a build thread for a second sister lightsaber build I'm embarking on.

Absolutely love this design, so I decided I need to have one! I'm going to be making a prototype first with my printers, and if it works I'll then use the patterns to get the blades CNCd in aluminium, and will be turning the handle myself, again out of aluminium.

I have begun by scanning the image from the art book, so I can draw directly from it for accuracy.

Annotation 2020-05-22 005822.jpg

If anyone knows any good information on this lightsaber, I would definitely appreciate it! I've tried to get some quality screengrabs from in-game, but it's pretty difficult to capture.

I worked this up a while ago, it folds closed and can take electronics. My references were both off of shows and concept art, it seems to vary a bit from yours (not surprising lol). I don't know if this helps, but you can make this collapsible (y)
0318 sis 3.png

0326 sis 1.jpg

Thanks for the offer! But I've already knocked up a 3d model of the game saber - also collapsible!

Attachments

• untitled.0.jpg
    untitled.0.jpg
    646.8 KB · Views: 146
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back