Screen Used and Original Movie Props

Predator26.jpg

Predator77.jpg

I've noticed this before, but now seeing those two pics in close succession, it's pretty clear this is the same suit and setting... is that for P2 or P1?

... and what beauty this is...

TOMMYNATOR1024 ... That would be for PREDATOR 1..And i think was taken at el eden Near mismaloya in puerto vallarta where the first movie was filmed ,if i am not mistaken..... my cameras will be there next week jeje.

Gort was the original bio designed for P1 to wear. but a last minute change by Stan and the team to the tribal P1 we all love as they felt the gort bio gave away too much of the predator's facial structure due to it's design :)

Those are some of the coolest pictures I've ever seen of both P1, P2 & the lost pred suits. Man, Id've killed to have those kinds of pictures as a kid, I consider myself lucky that PredtrHuntr (Jay was your name? Keith is mine) was nice enough to up-load them, so thanks man, when I get my suit started, those will be awesome refrence shots.

Post edit @ 2:32 PM EST - I'm sorry, Jason!! :) :D Didn't mean to get your name wrong!

Hey Jason, awesome thread. This is fantastic stuff. Such talented people in some of those pics from the Stan Winston Studios. Total pros. My dream job is to work there.

Holy crapping apples - they will be putting up MORE pictures that HAVE NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!!!! I've only seen pics of Steve Wang and the famous pic where he's holding a weight in one hand and an airbrush in another...to see an entirely different pic of Matt Rose painting just blows me away. Holy crap...so excited...

I'm right there with ya. When I read "we'll be sharing a boatload of awesome imagery from PREDATOR," I damn near fell out of my chair. I hope one or more of the pictures are of the sculpt itself in clay form, I think my brain would just stop.

-Chris

Yeah, if anyone here has Facebook, I highly urge you all to like & follow these guys, their pictures are top-notch & it will be a real treat to see all the stuff they have & will work on.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back