Screen Used and Original Movie Props

That's kinda odd. The general shape of the P2 top and back of the heads are far different from the P1 heads. So you think they're saying they used the same mold of their fiberglass undershells for both movies and had to figure a way to configure their new P2 sculpt around the P1 shells?

I know they used the fiberglass undershells for all the main KPH heads, both the animatronic and non-animatronic heads. I just thought they'd have made him a new matching undershell when they made his new head sculpt for the second movie.

It could be a generic shape of understructure. It could be either or... It does resemble a P1 more so in that it is smooth across the dred hold ridged etc. But there is a good possibilty this would have worked for both head genericly.

915 Both items came from Profiles in History a short while ago . I am actually looking for some who builds an screen accurate gauntlet that I can mount on a single predator arm so I can display my working gauntlet piece on . If anyone has any recommendations please let me know . Thanks Bill

Bill.

thankyou for posting the videos, its pretty awesome to see the guant lid still flashing away in all its glory.

thankyou
Lee.

Lee
I am happy to share my stuff where it is truly appreciated . This site is amazing and the talent on here is endless . I will have a few other screen used items I am going to post images of in the coming week .
Bill

Bill.

thankyou for posting the videos, its pretty awesome to see the guant lid still flashing away in all its glory.

thankyou
Lee.

This is Danny Glover's screen used flintlock as given to him by the Predator elder

post_8_1182951498.jpg

post_8_1182951511.jpg

post_8_1182951527.jpg

post_8_1182951579.jpg

post_8_1182951434.jpg

post_8_1182951485.jpg

predator_gun_2.jpg

I could have sworn I posted but maybe it's all the stress from work that made me think I did. LOL
very nice collection bud :rolleyes:
I s there anyway you can take video of the spear extending and retracting for us?
thank you
Lem

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back