Limited Run Screen Accurate Machined Aluminum Scope Rail for the ROTJ E-11

If you are interested in purchasing, let me know and I can place you on the list. I only have 6 spots left.

Last edited:
The rails are still in production, probably going to take a bit longer to arrive now that I have other parts being machined. Going to have them all sent together to save shipping cost. I still have three more spots left.

All the items have arrived today! I will be dividing up the orders and getting them sent off this week. I will send each of you a tracking number once I ship them out. Thank you all.
2C7A65A5-F0DE-448D-895D-204AB7EF21D9.jpeg
BE5E46A4-415C-4A73-AF52-1E7C9B22F798.jpeg
811C06E2-E86D-4245-8DDC-4B5790EA7DB9.jpeg

UPDATE: All orders have been packaged with the exception of orders from those requesting the sight piece and/or U-Channel. The sight piece parts have been delayed by the shipper and will be arriving next Tuesday. Once they arrive I will send out your orders asap.

As for those who purchased a set of U-Channels, I need to have a new set of tooling made as the current set is producing poorly formed pieces. It will likely be a few weeks before I will be able to produce u-channels again.

For those who did not purchase a set of u-channels or RO72 sight piece, your orders will be shipping out tomorrow.

Thank you

Last edited:
I am now sending out packages to those who ordered their scope rail with the included sight piece. I will be sending tracking numbers to each of you later this evening.

These are so beautiful. Please forgive the clutter. Like many I am going to hop on the hammers etc if he’s able to do another run whenever. I’m not in any rush, I just wanted to show off his work

I disassembled my original sight to find out those dimples are from a ball bearing that snaps into place when you turn the knurled thumbscrew
075A4879-869B-44D2-A2E6-F39CA207EA0E.jpeg

These are so beautiful. Please forgive the clutter. Like many I am going to hop on the hammers etc if he’s able to do another run whenever. I’m not in any rush, I just wanted to show off his work

I disassembled my original sight to find out those dimples are from a ball bearing that snaps into place when you turn the knurled thumbscrew
View attachment 1660930
Looks great! Thank you for sharing your progress!

I’ll be starting the next interest list soon, I’ll contact you when I do.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back