Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

Hi all.

I just joined to say thanks for the heads up for the different scott pilgrim-esque tees.

There is a couple of real beuts in that movie. I'm especially intrigued by the faux punisher skull tee (where did I put that wallet?)

The only one I found, which isn't exactly the same but very close, was the Bass Headstock Tee. As you can see it's not a ringer but still pretty minted (Just wish I was fitting a XL instead of an XXL these days lol).

Anyway, just my two cents on this topics (for now) I'm off for a browse round the site to see what other movie tie ins I can get my hands on.

Thanks.

Brains!!

This was posted on the Scott Pilgrim facebook page earlier, it's a list of every t-shirt from Scott Pilgrim vs the World. The site crashed due to the amount of traffic but it's back up now. Nothing we don't already know and this thread has even been linked to a few times as reference.

Every T-shirt in Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

He's missed a few though. I tried to post a comment to the thread, but the site wouldn't cooperate.

WOW! Where has this thread been all my life? What great luck that I stumbled upon it! These identifications and replica shirts are nothing short of incredible. I too loved the wardrobe for this film!

I would LOVE to get in on a second run of that green smashing pumpkins ringer tee (or any other tees for that matter)!

Hey guys,

been lurking this thread for ages, just sat down and went through every page again :lol

Everythings been great, I've got a nice shopping list for when I actually have some money available: Parka, Adidas, Plumtree/matchpik/pixel skull tees.
Looking forward to the next run of heart tees as well.

I don't think it's been mentioned, but in case anyone's interested. I was trying to find out the jeans Michael Cera wore in the movie, found out they were Levi 527 boot cut photo/link

Also, after a conversation about knitting with my mum one day it turns out she's actually pretty good at it!:
Untitled-1-3.jpg

that's all lookin really good so far!
Thanks, the funny thing is that even though there's quite a lot of stuff in the video I've only got about 2 complete costumes there. I need to get more shoes to complete most of the other variations.

Is anyone still working on making, or finding a good place to buy wristbands like what scott has? Because so far I've only been able to track down the black and white striped, and the green and white striped.

Where are the green and white striped ones? ive been looking for ages now..

About those. Some of you may recall I bought one(thought it was a pair when I ordered it...) way back in November or something, and was annoyed to find it was too short, being Green-white-green-white rather than w-g-w-g-w. Well, I'm going to Megacon this year, and since I've got one of Risu's SP heart shirts now I figured I'd order a second band and make a cheapo costume of it. So band #2 arrives today...and it's the type shown on the AA website. Urgh. At least if they weren't going to be right they were going to match...

You mean you actually got a really tall one? Can you post a pic of the two side by side?

I'll post pics tonight. It's not really long, but it's noticeably longer than the first one I got, and I didn't have to fiddle with pulling the insides out to get the proper stripping pattern.

hi there guys im new here, you have an amazing forum and very interisting:) i want to know if anyone of you have that SP green ringer tee to sell me, im after one but i only find one at amazon but has the smashing pumpkins in the back im not fan of that band im fan of scott pilgrim,
thank you for everthing, waiting for your awsering;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back