Scott Pilgrim Shirts and Costume Thread

As crazy as it sounds, I think the Gideon would be very simple to do, especially the jacket from the final scenes. The jacket itself looks like a typical pattern, except it's white fabric (I think it may be white vinyl fabric, or something similar) with black stitching that adds details (by the way it looks, Wright was trying to have the jacket look like it had a "drawn" appearance).

The second easy one I can tell that can be done is Lucas Lee. I mean, Leather Jacket (biker style, black or possibly gray), black T-shirt, black (possibly gray) pants, belt with a steel/pewter belt buckle with "XX" on it, and a wallet on a chain (with possible black chain). I tried to see if I could spot the footwear, but I can't tell if he's wearing boots or all black sneakers in the style of the classic Converse basketball sneakers (which I have seen before).

Last edited:
i wish i found this sooner.
i was after shirts for awhile but apprently didn't look hard enough.
pretty bummin i've missed out on runs of any of the shirts, or are they still goin on?
keep up the great work guys.!!.

i have one of Risu's sp hearts and it is awsome, Got 2 Laamberrys paid for the bass and the sars. i know she now has them printed and the pics amanda posted looked great. i believe she has been ill though so might be a delay in posting em out. mind you i'm in the u.k. so things do take there time. Laam will get there though i have utmost faith in that girl.

I think this will help, ive been doing alot of searching, and this seems to be the cap, except the cap in the movie is red

Wigens "Bjorn" Fleece Cap - Grey (95490G-526169) @ FLCrooks.com

if anyone can find the wigens fleece cap in red, post it. now that we have the closest looking thing to that hat should be easier to find

I'm not sure if that looks quite right, if you look at the view of the back of the hat (0:27 in this youtube video) YouTube - Scott Pilgrim vs. the World - "Scott Pilgrim vs. Lucas Lee" it doesnt look like he has earflaps as much a " neckflap" if that makes sense. You can see that the flap extends all the way round the back of the head in one ipece as opose to seperate ears.
But the term 'fleece cap' is handy as now we know what style the caps are called. Googling does reveal some similar looking ones but none in maroon (every time i searched for it in red it was a very bright red, i think maroon is an easier term to match the tone)

I saw that hat one day in hot topic after seeing scott pilgrim. I didnt buy it cuz i figured id just get it another day. Ive never seen it in the store again after going back the next day.

agreed, plus the bill on scotts hat is not that long like normal baseball caps.
its kind like a beanie bill, i suppose but a little longer.
siromega, you seem to have found a hat that looks pretty damn close.
but yes fleece cap makes search better.

Anyone had any luck identifying Gideon's sword?
I've looked everywhere. That was specially made for the film if I had to make a guess. The best cane sword I could find is from cold steel, but it does come out from the top like gideon's. The closest I could find to anything coming out the top like that is a stiletto knife that has a 9 inch blade. So youre probably better off with cold steel if you feel like putting down $200.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back