SCORE!! Found item!!

Prop-Maker

Check it out. It's seen on the episode "Litmus" when Col. Tigh calls security right before Doral blows himself up. It's officially known as the "TA-954/TT Digital non-secure voice terminal". I'll include a of it picture below. In the episode, it's got a sticker that says "Station 17" on the top and has another sticker which says something... I just have no idea what, but I'll make something up. Here's a link to the auction I just won. Pictures of the episode and my phone below.

tighusingta954tt0eh.png
myta954ttphone0fo.png

The yellow arrows indicate where the two stickers are placed. Now I gotta figure out how to mount it on my wall. Any suggestions?

Great score. :thumbsup

Those Galactica prop guys are sure making it easy for us prop collectors, ain't they... :unsure

ANyway, yeah just as "Litmus" begins you get a much better shot of the phone. "STATION 15" this time, and the bottom label is a location: "06 SEC 01 HALL" presumably Deck 6 section 1.

Also note the vertical bit there next to the round sticker, plus the fact that every key has a sticker on it.

Litmus-wallphone.jpg

- k

Those Galactica prop guys are sure making it easy for us prop collectors, ain't they...

Anyway, yeah just as "Litmus" begins you get a much better shot of the phone. "STATION 15" this time, and the bottom label is a location: "06 SEC 01 HALL" presumably Deck 6 section 1.
Thanks, Phase, they sure are. I, also, appreciate the clearer screen grab of the sticker. Gives me a better idea of what I wanna put down. I'm gonna hang it in my room, so I'll need to figure out where the crew rack stations are. And how to mount it vertically.

Now you need to find that lit console next to the phone.
Might start working on that. I appreciate the kind words regarding the e-score, Funky. I'm also in the process of getting a phone like the one used in the CIC. The TA-1/PT, made by the Star Dynamic Corp. Don't know if I'll keep it, though. Probably will. I'd like to have something to plug it into, even if it don't work.

Pictures of the TA-1/PT ("CIC-phone" as I call it).
ta1pti9ri.png

ta1ptii8gr.png

If you're gonna talk on THAT phone, you gotta cultivate that pinched gravelly Olmos whisper.

"From this moment...

...we are at war."

:D

- k

If you're gonna talk on THAT phone, you gotta cultivate that pinched gravelly Olmos whisper.

"As of this moment...

...we are at war."
One step ahead of ya. :D Not to brag or anything (trying to be modest, here), but I have a pretty good talent for impressions. I can do a pretty good Tigh-impression, too (he's one of my favorite characters... yeah... I said it :D). For some reason, not that many people like him. I think he's great. But Olmos, man... that guy frakkin' REIGNS.

<!--QuoteBegin-Prop-Maker+Feb 17 2006, 11:52 PM

[img--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prop-Maker @ Feb 17 2006, 11:52 PM

[img)</div>
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/2251/ta1pti9ri.png[/img]

ta1ptii8gr.png

[snapback]1187601[/snapback]​
[/b]

We used those in the army.
Do me a favor & put the electrical connection on the end of the curled cable on your forhead & squeeze the button on the side of the handset a few times.
:angel

Nah, I'll be alright. :D Very familiar with that one. Thanks, for the help, Phase. Whenever I get that project started, I'll let you know. I'm guessing I could find 'em at Michael's or Hobby Lobby, correct?

:lol
Thought I'd try .
We used to sneak up on people & zap them on the back of the arm.
Or get people on their foreheads when they were sleeping.,

Haha, don't worry. I'll do it to some folks, for sure. I'm gonna work on trying to find a way to mount it on a table, like in Galactica's CIC or secure it on a wall, somewhere. I've found some some-what blurry pictures of the CIC mount.

Pics of the TA-1/PT dock on Galactica's CIC.
cicphonedock0gj.png

What has been bothering me is trying to figure out if it has been re-painted. I can figure out if the brige phone have been painted black or grey, or not at all for that matter, it driving me nuts.

Originally posted by Prop-Maker@Feb 18 2006, 11:37 PM
Will these pictures help? Looks like Olive Drab to me.
oldmanandtigh2hc.png

[snapback]1188152[/snapback]​

See It should help but I see black. That's lets go on a rading/fact finding mission and storm the set, and come back with some flightsuits and helmets.

I just noticed one other point, the centre knob on the bad has a black ring (rubber??) and has a different reflective property. If you look at you awsome sreen-caps the base is one uniform color and texture and is different from the above pictures.

Sweet, I just picked up the bridge phone, well another one. My first one never arrived and I am getting a refund for it. :D

Who els is shooting for the bulkhead phone on ebay? I am going for one of them, just want to know if it another RPF'er. :angel

Originally posted by CMANavy@Feb 20 2006, 01:18 AM
Sweet, I just picked up the bridge phone, well another one.  My first one never arrived and I am getting a refund for it.  :D

Who els is shooting for the bulkhead phone on ebay?  I am going for one of them, just want to know if it another RPF'er.  :angel
[snapback]1188607[/snapback]​

I am :)

Just picked up mine. :D

But now for the bad news. I just spoke with the seller to see how many he had and he just threw away around 200 of them.... :cry

Get one while you can.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back