Scooby Doo 2 Space Kook

jax

I recently purchased several lots at the Abacus online auction. Much of it was from Scooby Doo 1 and 2.

This is the Space Kook from part 2. It's missing the forearms, gloves, and skull. It's going to take some restoration but should make a nice display when finished.

SpaceKookScreenCap2.jpg

SpaceKookScreenCap1.jpg

SpaceKookcartoon.jpg

SpaceKookundersuit.jpg

SpaceKookarmor.jpg

Last edited:
Ah ha. well after "reading" a how to post pix thread looks like it's working now.

I also have a ton of other props from both Scooby Doo 1 and 2. Hope to post the pix soon.

hahaha just watching Hollywood Treasures as they pulled out this very costume. "Not really Auction Worthy" :unsure oh well still pretty cool to see on the show.

Now if i can just find the mask to the Luna Ghost costume. Then I'll have 2 not auction worthy.

I watched Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed the other day and noticed the Space Kook wasn't in the film, I watched the deleted scenes and saw him in the deleted scene: "Museum Robery" it was cool! They should have left that scene in the final cut of the film, I really liked it. This is probablly one of the more rare coustumes from the film. It's really cool too, and I remember him from the cartoon.
Hey I woulder what happened to the main coustumes seen in the film after the film was made like the Black Knight Ghost, Miner 49er, Tar Monster, Skeleton Men, Masked Figure, Captin Cutler, Zombie, etc.
Anyone know where they are now?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back