Saw Gerrera Partisan build (WIP)

Hey i´m looking for the Belt with the Pouches. Is there a link or something where i can get this? it is the one thing that is missing for my Partisan

Hey i´m looking for the Belt with the Pouches. Is there a link or something where i can get this? it is the one thing that is missing for my Partisan

I had the belt and pouches custom made by someone near Golden, CO. I don’t think I’ve seen these available anywhere else as a ‘standard’ costume product. I’m hesitant to post publicly on the details as I’m not sure the person wants to be swamped with requests but if you are interested in contacting them for the commission PM me and I’ll give you the contact details.

Dan

Sorry to resserect this thread but i was thinking of doing this costume and while searching i found this thread....fantastic job! I guess i may join the RL! LOL! thanks for this detailed thread, it will help me greatly!

Excellent - will watch to see your progress on the build. Please do post and share your progress. Good luck with it and enjoy the heck out of the process!

Dan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back