Saw Gerrera Partisan build (WIP)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JaGo83

Hey i´m looking for the Belt with the Pouches. Is there a link or something where i can get this? it is the one thing that is missing for my Partisan

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey i´m looking for the Belt with the Pouches. Is there a link or something where i can get this? it is the one thing that is missing for my Partisan

I had the belt and pouches custom made by someone near Golden, CO. I don’t think I’ve seen these available anywhere else as a ‘standard’ costume product. I’m hesitant to post publicly on the details as I’m not sure the person wants to be swamped with requests but if you are interested in contacting them for the commission PM me and I’ll give you the contact details.

Dan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.