Limited Run Saberz.com Project O1 and Project Q (Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon TPM)

Just a few low-res photos from the factory - but it's exciting because this is the first PRODUCTION BATCH, which is already en route to us and will ship to customers by the end of next week. This entire batch is already sold out. If you ordered in the month of September, you are definitely in this batch. If you ordered in October, you might be in the next batch, which is going to follow shortly behind the first, maybe another week or two. I am SO EXCITED to finally send these out, and to complete the Duel of the Fates trio. Super happy with the final product, and all the support from you great people. THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_0182.jpg
    IMG_0182.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0180.jpg
    IMG_0180.jpg
    337.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    472.9 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    388.8 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0175.jpg
    IMG_0175.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 220
After a good bit of humming and hawing based mostly on the fact I live in Ireland and shipping and import charges needing to be factored in, I bit the bullet and ordered both the Project O1 and Q last Tuesday. Expecting them to likely arrive in late November or December, I was pretty surprised to get an email on Friday saying they had shipped and delighted when the arrived with me today. (With the bonus that the import fees were very much less than I had feared)

I have to say the only thing better than the stellar service is the actual product. They are both absolutely stunning. Probably my two favorite sabers from the films and I'm really pleased to have such perfect versions. Both the finish, how they are engineered, and attention to detail are remarkable. I eagerly await the chassis solutions so I can install them both. I cannot recommend them any higher.

You can also see the videos we posted - those aren't 100% final (there were some minor finishing changes), they are 4k videos and give very good looks all over the props. You can see them in the first post of this thread.

Also, for anyone who preordered but did not receive your hilt yet -- good news! I think that all preorders will be shipped out by the end of next week.

You can also see the videos we posted - those aren't 100% final (there were some minor finishing changes), they are 4k videos and give very good looks all over the props. You can see them in the first post of this thread.
Yes, saw them, thanks! Wanted to get some more pics of the finish on the final version.

I bit the bullet and ordered both the Project O1 and Q last Tuesday. Expecting them to likely arrive in late November or December, I was pretty surprised to get an email on Friday saying they had shipped and delighted when the arrived with me today.

Interesting… I ordered an O1 in mid-September and have still yet to get a shipping notification for mine.

Nick, I apologize for the delay. All preorders to date will be sent out by the end of next week.

Nice collection there Dewy! And excellent work on your hilt. Just beautiful.
I just received my Obi Saber and it is great. Thanks so much. Excellent packaging and presentation was a bonus. I always regretted letting my MR Obi Saber go since it was always a favorite so glad to have this to fill the void. Also looking forward to chassis update.
Once one has ordered from you can we also get direct email updates on future projects or will updates only be on the forums?
Thanks

Yes we can email you about new projects for sure :)

And the chassis for O1 is nearly finished. And it’s just as awesome as the one for M. Total plug and play, with removable 18650 battery.

Anyone have a good recommendation for who makes a good MR style display stand / case for sabers with the ability to display the plaque as well.

Thanks

Not sure the plaque will fit as it's a different style/size but SP sabers makes MR style stands and covers.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back