Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

I appreciate the help, you've been really great at communicating the details and the processes you've done to make yours more SA!
The more I look at mine, the more I'm convinced it's just because I'm looking at it in a darker environment, the only way this coat can go from black/dark grey in the film with very little green to very green in some scenes, is that most of the green comes from the colour grading, which seems to be the case. I'm sure with time it'll lighten a bit and settle to the way I want it. Looking at pictures of the movie jacket on display it really does seem to match very well with the same very subtle green cast mostly from the camera. I'm pretty happy with it! It's got some stuff I need to do, but I don't want to rush it. The fact that we're getting into a conversation about such minor things really shows how much effort Jameel has put into this coat. I think it really is the most SA we've seen yet, with very minor tweaks taking it the rest of the way. I feel really lucky to have gotten one for myself.
Congratulations! That's a great-looking coat and really well put-together.

Jameel will no doubt be able to confirm whether he used the same material as he did on CoutLau's. To my eyes, it looks to be the same.... That's one of the great things about this material. As CountLau has pointed out, much like in the movie, the coat can have a slightly different hue and sheen depending on the light source.

While I agree with CountLau that the sleeve length looks a little long, I think -in terms of coat design itself- there are some issues with the sleeves' width. To my eyes, on BEP/ELS's sleeves are too wide, bulky in appearance. Now, a lot of this boils down to taste of course, but the movie coat's sleeves (and coat in general) has more of a tailored, snug fit. Granted, Ryan Gosling is well-built and he 'fills in' the sleeves (and the coat) nicely, but having said that, I think it's important that the sleeve width also be proportionately 'scaled' to the wearer's build/size (much in the same way that collar should be scaled to each wearer). The scaled 'tailored' fit is something WSL did well on my current coat, IMO.

View attachment 1737038
View attachment 1737039
(It's worth noting that the above is duck cotton with two layers of barbour wax, which give the coat more drape, weight and character. I realize the laminated twill cotton might not 'behave' the same way.)

Jameel is currently tweaking a laminated coat for me (the last one before his laminated material ran out!) and we're sorting out the details to, overall, achieve that more tailored fit. More to come!
tweaks will never be obvious to do,imho.
It's your personal touch and needed finish (if you're not skilled enough to do it by yourself) in front of someone who can ,that imo couldn't be done any other way to have the coat made as well as possible on your live fit (for me,I was even afraight to get more other muscles in the future,and wanted never to have a coat shrinking my arms and back just as it happened with the one I had made myself in times when covid and its long-term consequences had dried me up (did not even know that I would get muscle big again).
I listed the ones I did cause understood my pics have been appreciated for overall good-looking style over the closeness with the movie one,but it will be you to decide what else needed.
Reasonably,you will go weathering the fur (as almost everybody does here with every coat purchased from anyone vendor I read).
Maybe you will decide not to fix the shape of the lapels,avoiding to mess with tricks like the ones I did (also hard to explain both here and to a tailor who hasn't seen live),and you will understand if you want to add magnets for keep it opened without the lapels to flutter if you move more than simple walking etc...
What I found essential for me was to have a laminated cotton.
My experience with plasticizer hasn't been that good. Too smelly,too stiff,not so SA if it's done to look for it (Cleopatre,Odicoat and so on,from what I read and see also in other tutorial etc,it seems to me about the same result,not that good).
Ok,if that was duck and slightly less laminated,could be even better,maybe SR cloth (also twill) is colored a little bit closer to Gosling's coat (but not necessarily),about their (supposed,but it's clearly what I found online) acrilic lamination,our coat should better withstand (not too heavy) rain (I had acrilic laminated jackets and was not the same as this one seems at first sight and simple attempts at home). But that cloth (Jameel) for me was better than uncoated (even if I admitted that maybe they're right to say their duck more SA,standing on what seen in some scenes where the coat seems uncoated). I choose what I was looking for practicality overall and SA (also from what I can see with my weird riddick-like eyes...)

Last edited:
Sleeves look good with the Avery on! I guess I just don't fill it out quite like Gosling.

Attachments

• IMG_20230906_152636.jpg
    IMG_20230906_152636.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 220
Sleeves look good with the Avery on! I guess I just don't fill it out quite like Gosling.
yes maybe still a little loose-fit than mine with the sweater I did for,but you'll be still in time to eventually grow some other muscles if you would,and do not need for another coat. I've been stupid. I understimated my possibilities to rebuld me up,and did a very demanding job (for me with my not so professional skills and very poor tailoring tools),I've able to transform my first coat again (but now is an unlined summer edition,and even no more similar to the movie one)

That's a good point, guys. I like wearing my coat with just a T-shirt or thin sweater underneath (Madrid winters aren't all that cold)... So it's a definitely a trade off...
I live in New Brunswick, Canada about 6 hour drive from where Denis grew up, our weathers are fairly similar and he's not kidding when he says that snow and cold are what we know best, it gets very cold here for about 6 or 7 months of the year. The jacket is very warm, but I'll likely always have to wear the sweater too.

I live in New Brunswick, Canada about 6 hour drive from where Denis grew up, our weathers are fairly similar and he's not kidding when he says that snow and cold are what we know best, it gets very cold here for about 6 or 7 months of the year. The jacket is very warm, but I'll likely always have to wear the sweater too.
personally here in Turin,don't think that (especially after what seen in the last years) we will never have the same weather as in Canada but,compared to other european cities (and also to other northern italian cities,nothing about the south of Italy that is completely another story),I can confirm here it's very cold,and from December to February temp could even be stable around 0° day and night (with 5-10 Celsius degrees more,or less) and for that reason...I won't never wear this coat without a sweater here in winter,I guess (maybe autumn second half). In bad cold scenarios,I will opt for my other main winter jacket (schott 684sm MacReady The Thing style)

this is what about the color,for me.
From right to left:
- my mma grappling training dummy (leather,black)
- the coat
- vacuum (dark green)
- a winter sweater (not the one I made similar to k character: this one is dark grey)
that's the best comparison I could do at the moment to give idea about color differences

Attachments

• IMG_20230906_212543.jpg
    IMG_20230906_212543.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 219
Did you get the soul revolver jackets fur collar replaced with sherpa shearling I'm really interested to see what that looks like
I did, there are several photos up if you go back.

I ducked out of this thread after my interactions with Soul Revolver left a bad taste in my mouth. I haven't posted here in a long while because, frankly, thinking about it just makes me depressed, and there’s a brief exchange here if you search the thread. The long and short of it is that, after emailing them numerous times asking to have the shearling changed, then accepting the coat as-is, making the alterations myself, providing detailed instructions to them on how they could do it to make a more accurate coat, they either couldn't, or weren't, willing to do so. They ghosted me, then went on to block my account from their site. I literally cannot give them my money, which I only discovered when I went to buy one of their leather jackets during a sale and got an error during checkout. I emailed them asking about it, got no reply, and only got some clarity when I posted here and they responded. Apparently I was a headache to their tailor. Do with that information what you will. They're welcome to respond to this with something mean or snippy, but I'm turning off notifications after I post this. I don't need the drama or the negativity.

The coat I have is nice, it was a fun and exciting journey altering it, but the entire interaction with them has just rendered me sad every time I look at the damned thing, which is truly unfortunate, since altering it was nothing if not a labor of love--making the changes to it cost far more than the garment did. I genuinely--and I mean this--wish Soul Revolver all the best with their company and their customer base. They've just made it clear I'm not meant to be a part of it. I harbor zero ill will towards them--if anything, I guess I just wish I didn't feel like they harbored it towards me. Your mileage may vary, so again: do with that information what you will.

Last edited:

I ducked out of this thread after my interactions with Soul Revolver left a bad taste in my mouth. I haven't posted here in a long while because, frankly, thinking about it just makes me depressed, and there’s a brief exchange here if you search the thread. The long and short of it is that, after emailing them numerous times asking to have the shearling changed, then accepting the coat as-is, making the alterations myself, providing detailed instructions to them on how they could do it to make a more accurate coat, they either couldn't, or weren't, willing to do so. They ghosted me, then went on to block my account from their site. I literally cannot give them my money, which I only discovered when I went to buy one of their leather jackets during a sale and got an error during checkout. I emailed them asking about it, got no reply, and only got some clarity when I posted here and they responded. Apparently I was a headache to their tailor. Do with that information what you will. They're welcome to respond to this with something mean or snippy, but I'm turning off notifications after I post this. I don't need the drama or the negativity.

The coat I have is nice, it was a fun and exciting journey altering it, but the entire interaction with them has just rendered me sad every time I look at the damned thing, which is truly unfortunate, since altering it was nothing if not a labor of love--making the changes to it cost far more than the garment did. I genuinely--and I mean this--wish Soul Revolver all the best with their company and their customer base. They've just made it clear I'm not meant to be a part of it. I harbor zero ill will towards them--if anything, I guess I just wish I didn't feel like they harbored it towards me. Your mileage may vary, so again: do with that information what you will.
Great to hear from you, johncarbon1991 .

So sorry and, frankly, puzzled by your recent experience. In any event, I wouldn't worry about anyone from SR getting into it here. They're clearly not interested in participating in any kind of coat discussion on this forum -and said as much. So, by all means, stick around. It's always nice to have your input on things. Glad you're enjoying your customized coat.

Finally,I'm going for other radical changes.

Starting to wear it,I think I've now full understood what could be still improved on mine.
I figure out that the collar could be a bit larger (couple cm height and another couple in length the upper edge tapering,and this,as opposed to details that I sorted out myself,could not be handled),but I could have understood that mine is already a lucky one,I'm well aware of the limits which aren't easy to get over by tailoring a custom size without having the customer in front of you.

I put this comparison excluding the closure issue (that close-up with full black reflex on the coat in fog at movie initial footage,it will remains a mistery I've already argued enough),as well as rainy scenes and doubtful situations for the coat color to be analised.

I think I will go for what I've probably already decided to do but,every suggestion and consideration more,will be useful.
The idea,is to paint over the laminated cloth,as Renèe April seems to have done.

Even if twill (but slub gives a bit more similar structure to duck even if another thing anyway),I prefer a less shinier aspect,and a bit more of a color (grey/green/bluyish,it will depend from what would be possible to reach),trying without messing with the coat before pulling the trigger in order to do as rationale a job as possible.

Attachments

• color comparison def.jpg
    color comparison def.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
So,I did some tries on the inside part of a sleeve,and even been able to restore it after understood some reaction of the fabric.

1 crazy try with bleach (this,only on a tiny piece of fabric I kept after shortened the strap). Pure bleach + 1 night soaked = some light streaks appeared,nothing useful,but impressed by the way the fabric keeps integrity (diluted bleach and some hand work,did absolutely nothing on it)

2 alcohol ink method (the one used on the fur) does not work: even if quite efficient against lite rain,the fabric seems to absorb the ink mix and nothing at all has changed,it swallows the wannabe new color like a black hole

3 acrylic painting for textile mix to reach kinda emerald/slate greyish green,handly worked with particular sponges.
At first glance it seems I did it,but thermic fixation is very dangerous for the coating,so I limited it and be very gentle,also using baking paper avoiding any direct contact with hot iron. Something seems to stay,but by washing it,it lose too much pigment and the resulting worked part is not that good anymore (it stays a bit stained and flaky),so I managed to restore the original status (even if it's one of the easiest parts to wear out since the wrist often rubs against the sleeve, but it wasn't difficult to use non-aggressive thinners and clean it up)

4 I tried on a the small piece,a non-textile acrylic spray dye,just to see what happens.
It seems to grip a little more,even without any thermic fixation,and obviously,I didn't do such a try neither on the inside sleeve:

I will do that with a lite and opaque grey spray but for textile that I ordered,hoping that it won't cover completely the original 3c pantone,but just lowering the shiny and the brightness with the light,and giving a bit color more,getting close to the n°1 coat I showed on the pic where I listed my full color comparison (the production coat the less tight and less dark coat, therefore not number 2).
If this last try will be successful,I will go painting all over the fabric,if not,maybe I will just try to make it more opaque with simple matt finisher without any pigment more,working easier just to at least saturate the excessive shine,but I really hope to make it fully restored in a less dark color as I want.

If I will get it,I will post the very last version of my coat.
Good luck to me,and everyone who eventually wanna do something like that,but you better be careful,I'm a bit obsessed and wanna get to perfection as closer as possible for what the coat could give,do not risk to mess with the coat,if the size it's ok and with simpler tweaks,you could already reach a great result imho,eventually,with this fabric,more similar to the production coat n°2 in my pic (the one in darker color green)

Attachments

• IMG_20231028_200640.jpg
    IMG_20231028_200640.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
There was someone who laminated the fabric here,I read it has been longtime...I cannot find the post any more,imo it was a risky try but definitely deserve respect. It would be nice to see that again,maybe it's no more here,I was curious about couple details...
Bloodmike1 sorry but...Were you the one who did that job? you posted all the photos

I did a tutorial on a version of making a laminated jacket. It was a zlurpo jacket. I might have been my post you’re recalling
yes,it would be nice to recall it,but it's the third time I start scrolling every page of this thread from the beginning and not able to find it any more...maybe my sight is going to leave me a bit...if you say it is still there,I will try again. Thanks Mike.

Now I have my native-laminated (maybe eva but more probably pul) bep (I guess Zlurpo also is in there,if not the same person)/Jameel's coat,and it's already quite a challenge trying to color it the way I wanted it,if I'll ever be successful with my tries.

I also did my own laminated version of the coat (all by myself,started from the cloth to the lamination),it was a raw version and it was nice to me but...I was weaker after covid and slimmer,turned bigger,and when I did it I forgot about expecting to get back my muscles,so it didn't fit me any more and in summer I transformed it in kinda summer version outerwear,no more similar to k coat.

Attached,there is how it was looking like when I was able to wear it,and some pics of the build up.

Just curious about some details,I don't really think to get myself into other selfmade lamination process,laminating a coat after made,without having the fabric already native-laminated,is always an ambitious and tricky business.

Attachments

• VID_20230401_102456.mp4_snapshot_00.53_[2023.04.10_20.27.42].jpg
    VID_20230401_102456.mp4_snapshot_00.53_[2023.04.10_20.27.42].jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20230409_210410 (4).jpg
    IMG_20230409_210410 (4).jpg
    619.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20230423_142156.jpg
    IMG_20230423_142156.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 61
Finally,I'm going for other radical changes.

Starting to wear it,I think I've now full understood what could be still improved on mine.
I figure out that the collar could be a bit larger (couple cm height and another couple in length the upper edge tapering,and this,as opposed to details that I sorted out myself,could not be handled),but I could have understood that mine is already a lucky one,I'm well aware of the limits which aren't easy to get over by tailoring a custom size without having the customer in front of you.

I put this comparison excluding the closure issue (that close-up with full black reflex on the coat in fog at movie initial footage,it will remains a mistery I've already argued enough),as well as rainy scenes and doubtful situations for the coat color to be analised.

I think I will go for what I've probably already decided to do but,every suggestion and consideration more,will be useful.
The idea,is to paint over the laminated cloth,as Renèe April seems to have done.

Even if twill (but slub gives a bit more similar structure to duck even if another thing anyway),I prefer a less shinier aspect,and a bit more of a color (grey/green/bluyish,it will depend from what would be possible to reach),trying without messing with the coat before pulling the trigger in order to do as rationale a job as possible.

Thanks for that wonderful, insightful breakdown of the coat's various incarnations. Regarding the color issue specifically, it's fascinating (if not a little infuriating) that -to this day- it's hard to pin down the production coat's exact tone.

I think it's problematic to use the film stills because of the heavy-handed color grading. Here, in the trash mesa is a good example. (This dark aqua color is what Soul Revolver was probably going after when sourcing their material).

1698770706948.png

Yet, in the Wallace corporation Voight-Kampff file scene, the coat has that asphalt gray-green color...

1698771004456.png

So -color-wise- I think it really boils down to going after a coat from a specific scene rather than trying to nail a coat that ticks all the boxes.
Another option is trying to base things on behind-the-scenes/featurette footage to get a better idea of the coat without all the grading (that said, the 'prop display coats' are also problematic because of the indoor, often dim, display case lighting).

Here are a couple:

1698771471874.png

1698771500474.png

Incidentally, the coat looks like a heavily waxed dark green in this last photo.

Thanks for that wonderful, insightful breakdown of the coat's various incarnations. Regarding the color issue specifically, it's fascinating (if not a little infuriating) that -to this day- it's hard to pin down the production coat's exact tone.

I think it's problematic to use the film stills because of the heavy-handed color grading. Here, in the trash mesa is a good example. (This dark aqua color is what Soul Revolver was probably going after when sourcing their material).

View attachment 1757207

Yet, in the Wallace corporation Voight-Kampff file scene, the coat has that asphalt gray-green color...

View attachment 1757209

So -color-wise- I think it really boils down to going after a coat from a specific scene rather than trying to nail a coat that ticks all the boxes.
Another option is trying to base things on behind-the-scenes/featurette footage to get a better idea of the coat without all the grading (that said, the 'prop display coats' are also problematic because of the indoor, often dim, display case lighting).

Here are a couple:

View attachment 1757210
View attachment 1757211
Incidentally, the coat looks like a heavily waxed dark green in this last photo.
I would say that too...last pic,it really seems to be waxed.
The only way to understand perfectly what kind of fabric it is and (not for me,dyschromic,I'll keep giving my interpretations but probably not me the one who should) what color...I guess it would impossible,even going to the hollywood movie costumes,since the coat would be inside his display case and would be seen better,but through the glass and not touched or worn to perfectly understand what we are talking about...

I think that,standing on what I guess looking at this,all those exposed costumes have never been used in any footage (created only for the museum)
here,Mariette's oufit looks like it just came out of the tailor's lab,just like Deckard's casual one (colors seem too much crisp and clean to me),even if,with a careful look,some streaks (from a movie footage?) are visible on deckard's shirt and trousers,and also the torn piece on right arm where k was stabbed. Shoes are too clean

So I'll make my drastic attempt (but I still don't have the right colors, and not before having properly tried it, since I don't play at destroying coats that also still almost never worn).
If it doesn't work, it will be ok for me anyway... and here I would go back to the personal touch that reconciles every discrepancy between one coat and another of those used by the production, and which everyone could still use as their own sign of personality, which I already talked about some time ago, and this even if you do cosplay; in fact, it is agreed that it would not be possible to combine all the details - and the differences - that we have discussed and highlighted together here, in a single coat. It would be, as you rightly point out between the lines, in the end a sort of exasperation, and for free,I would say

Last edited:

View attachment 1757207

View attachment 1757209

Here are a couple:

View attachment 1757210
View attachment 1757211
Color in films varies greatly from scene to scene. Attempting to color match, and hoping it suffices across all known presentations of that item (even pre-release media coverage), is a mind blowing, soul sucking impossibility. Pick a scene, pick a poster and know someone will attempt to argue against your choice in the future because each scene is not just different lighting but some dude with a degree in visual arts just changed the color to support a specific mood (color grading). The poster arts guy and the gal who made the commercial video did it too. Bill and Ted's phone booth isn't even the same booth in any of the promo ads for the 80's version. I spent months trying to find the color of Boromir's LOTR coat to then find that Peter Jackson colorized about half of the film....not all of it... so the prussion blue coat is often black. In Pirates of the Caribbean, Will Turner's last coat (his coat as Captain of the Dutchman) is black throughout the entire movie, never once, neeeeever even once the actual blue naval, period correct, color that it really was. He was friggin wearing a blue coat the whole time but making your Will Turner coat blue will only make you match the pre release promo pics and the live interview pics. The coat is black throughout all of the movies because they intentionally changed the color digitally. Will Turner's coat is black because it was black in every film. Boromir's coat is sometimes black sometimes blue and sometimes green because someone actually changed it. Good luck and welcome to group, we meet on Tuesdays at 11. Hello, my name is Darrell and I attempt to screen match.

After my selfmade realisation didn't fit me any more and I had no more time to get into sich another job all by self (being also not a pro tailor),I asked for a coat to:

1 magnoli. Very kind and professional,but after a deeper analysis ,their coat, it was not the coat a was looking for (too many details not SA but first of all,waxed cotton does not behave like a native-laminated cotton)

2 SR. I don't want to throw fuel on the fire at all costs but, if a behavior doesn't add up, I also think it's right that it be pointed out:
- asked them infos about materials,tailoring options,and (I'm from Italy) avoiding the customs fees and blocks sending it directly to me (they well highlite their coat as crafted in Italy)
- responses were vague, I had to insist. The only thing that was clear is that they would not have facilitated me on the issue of shipping from Italy, which I could also understand for their tax reasons, but if you want to avoid unfair charges for someone in my position, it would be the simplest thing in this case, just organize yourself, imagine if some of them couldn't make me make direct contact with their contact persons here and set me up with their PayPal account making it safe for both of us. Let's say they didn't want to bother
- in the end I was told that it is a slightly waxed fabric, and that the cosplayer letters on the back are already made like this and could not be eliminated, in the same way that they could not consider indications on how to adjust the (fixed) size chosen and details

The price is high,so I thanked them and excluded them from my list of possible suitable offers. And so far, not all is well, but it can still be there.
Incidentally,I found a used SR coat for sale (it went away in a short time and the ad disappeared, but I saved the screenshots and analysed, certainly avoiding putting them here in public, but in any case it could also be there because they were already on eBay visible to everyone): their logo is clearly visible,as well as the internal label with washing instructions, composition and company that produces them here in Italy. Lamination,except if they changed everything and they didn't recognize the coat as their product (but I really don't think it was a copy that wasn't theirs),was in acrylic material.

So why superficiality of telling me that it is waxed, when here too I have already read several of their customers come forward by pointing out that it is not waxed? which then, for me, would have been even better.

Then there is still a long list of reasons which, except for them backtracking on what I was asking, would not have led me to conclude the purchase, but, if things were exactly as it seems evident to me, the seriousness, for but it's something else, there's actually little to go around.

Maybe it's because they have a good business anyway, and they don't give a damn, without mincing words, friendo :)

Last edited:
Color in films varies greatly from scene to scene. Attempting to color match, and hoping it suffices across all known presentations of that item (even pre-release media coverage), is a mind blowing, soul sucking impossibility. Pick a scene, pick a poster and know someone will attempt to argue against your choice in the future because each scene is not just different lighting but some dude with a degree in visual arts just changed the color to support a specific mood (color grading). The poster arts guy and the gal who made the commercial video did it too. Bill and Ted's phone booth isn't even the same booth in any of the promo ads for the 80's version. I spent months trying to find the color of Boromir's LOTR coat to then find that Peter Jackson colorized about half of the film....not all of it... so the prussion blue coat is often black. In Pirates of the Caribbean, Will Turner's last coat (his coat as Captain of the Dutchman) is black throughout the entire movie, never once, neeeeever even once the actual blue naval, period correct, color that it really was. He was friggin wearing a blue coat the whole time but making your Will Turner coat blue will only make you match the pre release promo pics and the live interview pics. The coat is black throughout all of the movies because they intentionally changed the color digitally. Will Turner's coat is black because it was black in every film. Boromir's coat is sometimes black sometimes blue and sometimes green because someone actually changed it. Good luck and welcome to group, we meet on Tuesdays at 11. Hello, my name is Darrell and I attempt to screen match.
you definitely right,but I think it's a strange case anyway,regardless of whether various digital workers are concerned with changing the appearance in color on pics and vids that can be understood as workable in this sense.

I say that because,supposedly,for instance these two pics of the coats exhibited at museums,do not show the same coat to me,different light exposure,or not (obviously,no digital alterations here,but I have never been there to the museums to see in person, so some doubts remain with me)

Attachments

• blade runner 2049 ryan gosling costume.jpg
    blade runner 2049 ryan gosling costume.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 135
  • DYYL2oOU0AEYqpf.jpg
    DYYL2oOU0AEYqpf.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
you definitely right,but I think it's a strange case anyway,regardless of whether various digital workers are concerned with changing the appearance in color on pics and vids that can be understood as workable in this sense.

I say that because,supposedly,for instance these two pics of the coats exhibited at museums,do not show the same coat to me,different light exposure,or not (obviously,no digital alterations here,but I have never been there to the museums to see in person, so some doubts remain with me)
looks like two different coats. Sure lighting will change green/gray to black easily and in poor lighting it is nearly black anyway but these have differences in aging, oiling, and cleanliness. I looks like one is the fresh new coat and one has "authentic battle damage". The moment you have two or more coats used or represented to have been used, color matching falls again to which scene. I have seen just as many inaccurate "museum displays" as I have preproduction media posters. Did they really use that exact physical coat or did wardrobe just send the museum a display piece... flip a coin.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back