RPFers going to DragonCon, shout out!

Back home after my dad and I went through our last day today. Ran into another RPFer,
8 perf, as my dad and I were heading to the Marriott (we both managed to spot him because of not just the RPF on the front of his shirt, but I recognized the old RPF logo that I remembered seeing on Facebook). Got to talk to him, definitely a nice guy.

It was great meeting the fellow RPFers that I did. I kinda had hoped to meet more of you guys, but I guess its fate. Honestly, if I had ran into Laam, I probably would have said hey. I'm kinda kicking myself for not getting a picture with Jaedena and Talisen (it was only earlier today I realized that I should have when I had the chance the second time). But, you never know, there may be another chance sometime in the future.

I didn't get as much photos of people in costume as I was hoping to, but I've got some minor shots (some that I definitely found memorable and noteworthy, including some people I suggested that they visit the RPF), but got a couple of autographs I wanted, bought some stuff I've been wanting and got to sit in on some panels that were really enjoyable. I hope that everyone else has had a good time, or are continuing to have a good time (for those who are staying until Monday).

I started out trying to get a crap-ton of pics, but there were so many. Or you'd see someone awesome on a skywalks or in an area where it wasn't safe to stop. I might take one more turn around the floor before we leave, but I am just about wiped out.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back