Suggestion RPF Wiki - Is it needed?

We are still testing (dropped the first idea and moving to a more integrated solution). We are currently putting together a team to help lay out the framework. It is slow, but we are definitely working on it!

Any legal issues would be turned over to our legal team to handle on a case by case basis. Instead trying to play armchair lawyer (as so many here like to do) we just hand it off to the professionals and usually just go with what our legal team advises.

One of the best things my entertainment lawyer ever told me was when we first started working together: "Don't be afraid to say 'no;' you don't want to do anything, feel free to tell 'em no. But if you find yourself wanting to do something, don't say 'yes.' Say, 'Talk to Ken.'"

I love that to this day.

I'm not sure if you've heard of this, but there's a site called Wikia.com, where people can set up their own Wikipedias. I know about it because one of the Wikis I visit there is for "Left 4 Dead." So, if you guys feel that trying to find a server, I'm sure this service can work.

I know you said you already had a test wiki up, but I figured I'd share this, just in case.

Trust me, it has not died. Right now we are testing a new gallery and getting the skins done for vB 4.0 and the wiki is after that.

I know we move slowly guys... and I apologize for constantly telling you what we are working on... we are limited by budget and manpower, but we are slowly moving forward on these and many other things!

Thanks Moo. I get very frustrated at times with how slowly things get implemented but we want to make sure things are done right instead of fast.

So much of what we are planning is really on hold until we upgrade to VB4, and as we want to have a very stable hardware and software platform before we do that major upgrade, we have been focusing mostly on that.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back