RomanProps: STEEL IS REAL V2

Got the emitter on mine spinning! It's a little wobbly, since the emitter doesn't go into the neck, so I've been thinking about a way to get a sleeve or something in there, but it'd have to be pretty thin, so we'll see. I put a washer between the collar and the body, so the actual spin is pretty stable, it just kinda moves a bit side-to-side

Got the emitter on mine spinning! It's a little wobbly, since the emitter doesn't go into the neck, so I've been thinking about a way to get a sleeve or something in there, but it'd have to be pretty thin, so we'll see. I put a washer between the collar and the body, so the actual spin is pretty stable, it just kinda moves a bit side-to-side

Let’s get a video man! C’mon you tease!!

Let’s get a video man! C’mon you tease!!
You're right, what was I thinking! Threw up a couple videos to my Youtube channel.

The ANH V2, fully spinning and wobbling around just a bit:

And the builder's kit V2, not fully spinning, both because it's taped down and because I only ordered the one locking collar apparently. A second one's coming:

You can see a couple spots where paint's chipped off the ANH V2 already, and there's another on the ribs you can't see in the video. This is intentional and I'm thrilled. Part of me wants to toss it in a drawer filled with various bits of hardware and let it rattle around in there for a while and see how it looks coming out

You're right, what was I thinking! Threw up a couple videos to my Youtube channel.

The ANH V2, fully spinning and wobbling around just a bit:

And the builder's kit V2, not fully spinning, both because it's taped down and because I only ordered the one locking collar apparently. A second one's coming:

You can see a couple spots where paint's chipped off the ANH V2 already, and there's another on the ribs you can't see in the video. This is intentional and I'm thrilled. Part of me wants to toss it in a drawer filled with various bits of hardware and let it rattle around in there for a while and see how it looks coming out

That’s awesome! I am going to release a 3D printed part on thingiverse to keep the emitter alittle more balanced.

I need to print out another test sample

Well I think she looks pretty darn good in steel! Gotta love the extra weight.

FE0EA18D-EFA4-44BE-AA5E-7DDA25366C5F.jpeg

F56CE2F5-CA5F-49B9-91D7-7B6269741FA1.jpeg

947FEFCE-A5A7-4793-8251-1EA1282EE75A.jpeg

E238418E-CB10-4406-A306-D4DDB39C3D55.jpeg

Can some one please contact Trooper for me? I paid him $60 for two sets of stencils (Anakin Starkiller Luke V2 sets) for this Romans. But I never heard from him, either from email or Facebook. I tried to reach him on both email and Facebook after I paid him on PayPal.

Can some one please contact Trooper for me? I paid him $60 for two sets of stencils (Anakin Starkiller Luke V2 sets) for this Romans. But I never heard from him, either from email or Facebook. I tried to reach him on both email and Facebook after I paid him on PayPal.
Interesting. I don’t have any unread email, Facebook messages, tags, or private messages from you. I’m not hard to get in touch with so I’m not sure how I could have missed all of this if you really did reach out. Please tell me the date you ordered and your real name or email address used to pay so I can look up your order and see when they were shipped. Private message me here if you prefer.

For the record I’ve never had a single issue with communication on any of Trents runs. He’s very well known for his communication and frequent updates

For the record I’ve never had a single issue with communication on any of Trents runs. He’s very well known for his communication and frequent updates
Yeah, I'm not hard to reach. I'm ALWAYS on here. Just send me a message or tag me and I pop up like a genie. I went back through my orders but without knowing your name or email address (a transaction ID would be best) I don't know who you are to find out the status of your order.

Yeah, I'm not hard to reach. I'm ALWAYS on here. Just send me a message or tag me and I pop up like a genie. I went back through my orders but without knowing your name or email address (a transaction ID would be best) I don't know who you are to find out the status of your order.

Dude I say it all the time how quick you are to respond lol your reputation is proof in itself

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back