Rogue One Rebel trooper ID thread

rebelroguenmu7hk3r54.jpg
Thanks bangbang Rebel Legion

Just a note on the flak vest which people keep referring to as "m69" it's correct name is "armor, body, fragmentation, with 3/4 collar" or simply "3/4 collar flak vest". You'll get better search results that way, as there isn't a flak vest model named "m69", but I digress. Currently on ebay there are a bunch under $100.
Between the US 3/4 collar flak vest and Rogue One vest there are several notable differences on the zipper placement, shoulder stitching, collar stitching, and kidney area. One could probably modify it to get close as the zipper and side closures are all applied to the face of the vest and could be ripped off without causing any structural problems. Several nations made a very similar vest in the 1970s and 80s, so that might be worth keeping in mind if you're keen to hold out for the exact model of vest.

Battlefront dlc is out, people have started ripping files. unfortunatly there is no M1 helmet that has surfaced.

Rebel_Beach_Trooper.jpg

It looks like the French grenade pouch has been dyed brown. I'm glad because I already dyed mine. Those take liquid RIT dye very well.
Anyone have any idea if the pouches on the left hip are found items or custom?

has any one figured out the band on the helmet that holds the magazine?? they are round kind of like these its not a standard flat rubber band helmet.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 129
I used a Rogue One trailer screen grab from Cassian's chest greeblie and a few other references. It looks close enough for the Premier. I might make it more accurate once I get more info.

chest%2Bgreeblie2.png
16-Dec-08_10-32-01PM-000_CustomizedView15742892419.png
printed.jpg

I used a Rogue One trailer screen grab from Cassian's chest greeblie and a few other references. It looks close enough for the Premier. I might make it more accurate once I get more info.
chest%2Bgreeblie2.png
I have since rounded the outside edge a little more.
16-Dec-08_10-32-01PM-000_CustomizedView15742892419.png

printed.jpg

I will check on the progress of the "under review" at once its cleared you should be able to get it from;
https://www.myminifactory.com/users/Canny

Attachments

• printed.jpg
    printed.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 92
  • ChestGreeblie_2016-Dec-08_10-32-01PM-000_CustomizedView15742892419.png
    ChestGreeblie_2016-Dec-08_10-32-01PM-000_CustomizedView15742892419.png
    655.3 KB · Views: 89
  • chest greeblie2.png
    chest greeblie2.png
    133.6 KB · Views: 96

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back