Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Pre-release)

Got 26 tickets on the 15th 7:15 RPX ( I hate 3-D) for me and my SW cronies, ---whew!!! That's some stressful waiting and refreshing. Now I can get some sleep if this adrenaline will ever go down...

I'm wondering what the Rebels and rebellious senators know about what happened at the end of ROTS. What if part of what unites the rebel groups (if that is what we see in that meeting in the movie) is Bail Organa laying out what really happened (minus Obi Wan and Yoda surviving)? I doubt most people know the Emperor is a Sith Lord. Also just telling them the Jedi are not necessarily dead might give them hope as well. However the latter might be a step too far for Bail since he's protecting Leia.

I don't think this happens. No one finds out about the Vader/Leia connection until well after EP. 6 and the Republic is established as shown in the Bloodlines book.

I think it would be fine for the last few mins of the movie to be the first few mins of Ep. 4 with the Tantive IV getting chased down.

I'm ok with some of the members dying during the mission but I don't want them all to die. I'd love for the Jyn Erso character to show up in the future or other media.

Really bummed I can't see it Thursday night...I have an exam early Friday morning. I'll be in my seat Friday night though! I can't wait!
Be sure to stay completely off the grid between Wednesday 14th and Friday when you'll see it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have to wait until Saturday. I am busy hauling kids from one event to another. I should get a medal for this. After all, Star Wars has been part of my life longer than them.

And I thought my wait would be unbearable! Best of luck to you sir!

I have to wait until Saturday. I am busy hauling kids from one event to another. I should get a medal for this. After all, Star Wars has been part of my life longer than them.

Yeah, we had to wait till Saturday on TFA, because the sitter was seeing it opening day.
Ugh, that one day seemed like eternity.

It was the only time I missed Star Wars opening day since 1983. Never again!

I might check out ordering tickets, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so I'm not too worried.

Yeah, we had to wait till Saturday on TFA, because the sitter was seeing it opening day.
Ugh, that one day seemed like eternity.

It was the only time I missed Star Wars opening day since 1983. Never again!

I might check out ordering tickets, but I live in the middle of nowhere, so I'm not too worried.

I had the same thing last year too. Disney needs to get these releases back to summer time, where they belong.

Kind of interesting that the theater I am going to is just down the block from where I first saw ROTJ in 83, it's long gone now.
But as an OT fan this sort of makes a connection in a way for me, driving the same roads going basically to the same area
where what is Star Wars to me left off. Sadly my buddy that saw it with me back then has recently moved to another state so that's a bummer
we can't watch it together like in days of old.
No long wait in lines anymore though. LOL Reserved seating rocks.

I don't think they need to explain everything to everyone. Again, the example of Ord Mantell - a brief mention in ESB might lead people to think they missed something (and I'm sure there's the obvious story told somewhere).

Shadows of the Empire.

Dash fights IG-88 at the end of that mission on Ord Mantell, I assumed that was who Han ran into as well.

I tried to get a group together, which had me watching seats dissapear as I waited for who was all in.

In the end I got Friday at 8 for our group. Fair enough, now we can get drunk afterwards without having to go to work Saturday...

And I can sneak in another showing Saturday afternoon while the family is at swimming lessons.

If my wife knew how many times I snuck off and watched TFA after our family screening... is there a term for "embarrassment divorce"?

Not going to watch the new trailer. The last ad I saw already spoiled a surprise in the battle with the AT-ACT. I already know way too much.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back