Rick Grimes screen accurate costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Russell1982

First post here so first of all hi to everyone. :)

Secondly thanks to everyone that has been posting here over the years. I stumbled onto this forum some time last year while trying to find some info on a rick grimes shirt and never expected the wealth of information here, and I’m now addicted to getting as many SA items as possible. So far I only have a couple of bits and I almost got one of my grail shirts recently but was outbid.

And finally, in rewatching season 8 episode 1 I noticed Rick is wearing a tan shirt in some scenes that doesn’t seem to have been identified yet, that I’m aware of. Anyone have any clues as to what it is?
Once again hello to everyone and thanks for all the posts. Hopefully you guys are still active here.
Russell

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Russell1982

I did wonder that at first, if it was the season 9 shirt. Or the Ralph Lauren safari shirt from season 6, but it looks to be different from those. The pockets are different to those and it looks like a different fit.

I think it also makes a brief appearance in season 7 ep 12, during the opening montage of Rick and michonne out looking for guns.

Just A Dead Man

First post here so first of all hi to everyone. :)

Secondly thanks to everyone that has been posting here over the years. I stumbled onto this forum some time last year while trying to find some info on a rick grimes shirt and never expected the wealth of information here, and I’m now addicted to getting as many SA items as possible. So far I only have a couple of bits and I almost got one of my grail shirts recently but was outbid.

And finally, in rewatching season 8 episode 1 I noticed Rick is wearing a tan shirt in some scenes that doesn’t seem to have been identified yet, that I’m aware of. Anyone have any clues as to what it is?
Once again hello to everyone and thanks for all the posts. Hopefully you guys are still active here.
Russell
Welcome! Might i ask what is your holy grail piece? It's interesting to hear as everyone has a different one as their grail! :)

Are you talking about this shirt? If so, it's a Ralph Lauren shirt.
nintchdbpict000372858341 (1).jpg

Russell1982

Hi. :) That’s exactly the shirt I’m talking about. Do you know any specifics? Just a tan Ralph Lauren shirt?
Sure, the “grail piece” I was referring to was the salt valley shirt worn during season 3 mostly that was dyed black. It was my main shirt I was looking for and almost had it just recently in eBay but was outbid. I was kicking myself. XD haha. My other “grail piece” is the tan lucky brand shirt also worn during season 3 and 4. The one that would need a tonne of bleaching and dying. Haha.

JMO

Hi. :) That’s exactly the shirt I’m talking about. Do you know any specifics? Just a tan Ralph Lauren shirt?
Sure, the “grail piece” I was referring to was the salt valley shirt worn during season 3 mostly that was dyed black. It was my main shirt I was looking for and almost had it just recently in eBay but was outbid. I was kicking myself. XD haha. My other “grail piece” is the tan lucky brand shirt also worn during season 3 and 4. The one that would need a tonne of bleaching and dying. Haha.
Did you just grab the lucky brand today? There was one on ebay and I had it in my cart, went to check if the seller had anything else I wanted and when I came back and hit buy it now it was gone! :sleep: u lose!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.