Limited Run Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat By ELS

Do the sizes in the chart represent the coat sizes with room built in for the other layers? I ask because I'm slightly below average sized and the Small in the chart seems bigger than me, except the sleeve length? The neck sizes are a little confusing as well, as I'm sure we're all used to measuring for shirt collar sizes, so anywhere from 15-20 inches is pretty common. I know you said you'd reach out to us individually, just trying to make sure I'm ready when you do. Thanks!

Hi,
My size chart have enough room for inside blazer.
And coat collar size seams too big for everyone, but you can see the coat falling down to front chest.
The collar also big as whole coat/ baggy style.
This chart will help out to whom that can't measure their own sizes.

1d1d9fe574239cd9b012239263c7331a.jpg

I had done first coat collar as per standard neck sizes like 15 to 20 inches, but that was wrong.
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-28 at 9.25.44 AM.jpeg

I don't have any basis for this opinion, but here goes: I think a tag would be a neat little way to personalize the coat, add a bit of flare to it in an unseen way, but I don't think there would have been any official LAPD type thing in it. I could get behind Jameel adding his own personal shop tag to it, stylized for the BR universe, otherwise there'd need to be proof of something screen used for any kind of tag like the one shown in the 2049 coat example.

In real life, if the coat was given by Blade Runners administration (State Police ??), it could have an official tag inside it......maybe not the name of the wearer/owner but an official tag with official logo....

Hi Jameel-
still not sure I have my shoulder length sorted properly- the more I check the internet about how to measure it correctly, the more confused I get.
Please let me know exactly how you want me to measure it properly for you [and all the other measurements if necessary].
I know you will be contacting us as you work through your orders, but, as I said to you before, I am anxious to get all the measurement correct for you.
Cheers
Nick G

Hi Jameel-
still not sure I have my shoulder length sorted properly- the more I check the internet about how to measure it correctly, the more confused I get.
Please let me know exactly how you want me to measure it properly for you [and all the other measurements if necessary].
I know you will be contacting us as you work through your orders, but, as I said to you before, I am anxious to get all the measurement correct for you.
Cheers
Nick G
Although I posted some images for convenience, how to measure.
Please check these out images.
In these images you can see shoulder to shoulder measurements and neck to sleeve measurements.

Attachments

• IMG_20220609_163052_171.jpg
    IMG_20220609_163052_171.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20220609_163126_896.jpg
    IMG_20220609_163126_896.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20220609_162959_164.jpg
    IMG_20220609_162959_164.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20220609_162909_966.jpg
    IMG_20220609_162909_966.jpg
    7.3 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20220609_163114_194.jpg
    IMG_20220609_163114_194.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20220609_162815_974.jpg
    IMG_20220609_162815_974.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 81
Okay guys,
we finished our first run today and received 9 orders so far.
Here are the name list as per order sequence,
1 steveboski
2 Jamesfett
3 Mitch LaRue
4 PRefect42
5 The Sweatshop
6 Adam Savage
7 mluder
8 the Pawn
9 sstnickg

Hopefully, I'll start shipping from July and finished till the 20the July.
Currently I'm working on block patterns, then I'll got to each customer and confirm the sizes again.
I prepared a size chart for specially Deckard coat for your convenience.

View attachment 1587864
Thank you! I promise I will send you measurements shortly.
Steve (mluder)

Hello friends,
Our one of reputable member "johncarbon1991" made this officer K coat tag, and put his coat back, see the attachment,
View attachment 1588572
Does anyone knows, is there any kind of tag used in Deckard coat?
Or can we develop for Deckard coat?
Hi Jameel Ur ,
To clarify, this tag was a fan art/concept mockup I had an artist design as a commission--the LAPD logo is from K's ID badge, and the text below is modified from the scene where K pulls out his police clipboard. We only dye-sublimated it because the text was too small to embroider properly, but given the option I'd sooner embroider it for a nicer finish.
My personal vote would be for something like this (see link below). This patch already looks perfectly designed to me, but I would check and make sure you're not just directly copying their design. Maybe a collaboration is possible?

Attachments

• BLD01-2.jpg
    BLD01-2.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 51
Hi Jameel Ur ,
To clarify, this tag was a fan art/concept mockup I had an artist design as a commission--the LAPD logo is from K's ID badge, and the text below is modified from the scene where K pulls out his police clipboard. We only dye-sublimated it because the text was too small to embroider properly, but given the option I'd sooner embroider it for a nicer finish.
My personal vote would be for something like this (see link below). This patch already looks perfectly designed to me, but I would check and make sure you're not just directly copying their design. Maybe a collaboration is possible?
Hello everyone,
I really inspired johncarbon1991 your idea, about to add artwork/logo inside coat.
I'm seeing a good poster that I can embroider, and I want to write each customer name underneth.
I'm giving people multiple options while doing deckard coat, I want to take on borade them
This trend would be in my others threads or products too.

Hello friends,
What do you suggest about coat back vent after seeing that image?
Should I update the coat desing and add the vent on back or leave it?
Untitled-1.jpg

To be honestly I don't like that that kind of vent/slit., but it's up to you what you recommend.

Speaking for myself, I definitely want that Same vent that I see on the coat.

Also; It's interesting to me that the Start of the vent comes down from (what looks to be) the Same height as the Top of the Large Pocket Flap
(I drew some lines here to make my point -and matched it with the bottom of the coat to show the flow of how the coat is draping in this shot)

anyway, it looks like the might Start from the same height

Attachments

• Untitled-1a.jpg
    Untitled-1a.jpg
    768.9 KB · Views: 64
For myself, I'd want whatever is most screen accurate.

Just so I understand, it was previously decided there was no vent. Are we now saying there is a vent, but it's a vent in the sense that there's a split but there's still fabric in the split?

For myself, I'd want whatever is most screen accurate.

Just so I understand, it was previously decided there was no vent. Are we now saying there is a vent, but it's a vent in the sense that there's a split but there's still fabric in the split?
We had consensus there is no back vent in coat.
But after seeing this image I'm pretty sure there is double side plated/ vent.

Untitled-1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back