Unlimited Run Thor: Love And Thunder Red/Black Leather Vest by ELS!

Jameel Ur

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello Everyone,
The vest available for sale, I have changed this thread into unlimited run.
You guy can place your orders at excellentleather2012@gmail.com or can place order at our website.
The price is $225 including shipping and custom sizing.
Material: Cowhide Red Leather, Sheepskin Black and Viscose lining.
Turnaround time would be 5 to 6 weeks.

Thanks,
Jameel,

IMG_20221007_162106_997.jpg
IMG_20221007_162125_747.jpg
IMG_20221007_162136_016.jpg
IMG_20221007_162206_342.jpg

Last edited:
Hey folks,
I haven't found a high resulation back of vest image yet.
I would really appreciate it, if anyone has a good refrence image please share here.

Thanks,

This isn't "high resolution" but it's good enough to discern the pattern I think. Also, notice the missing stud just right of center between the shoulder blades. I noticed that while watching in the theater.

Attachments

• ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
    ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 99
This isn't "high resolution" but it's good enough to discern the pattern I think. Also, notice the missing stud just right of center between the shoulder blades. I noticed that while watching in the theater.
Hi,
I watched the movie twice only for identifying the back details, I capture few screen shots too.
IMO, above image have clear details except the black pipin on back lower panel and top studded panel.
As well, there is no black pipin on whole vest, even they used matching pipin on armholes, so it doesn't male sense.
ThorLoveAndThunder.2022.Scr.Hindi_Moment7.jpg

Hello friends,

We just completed our mockup vest, with all details.
I have to add studs on shoulders and zipper pockets on chest, that we'll put in our sample.
Take a detailed look and let us know if you guys think need tweaks.

Thor -Vest-2022 ELS Front.jpg
Thor -Vest-2022 ELS back.jpg
Thor -Vest-2022 ELS.jpg
Thor -Vest-2022 ELS 2.jpg

Hey all,
We just completed our Thor- leather vest sample.
My camera isn't picking up perfect red color, and vest looks pinkish red or something like that.
This vest avaiable for sale now and the price is $225 including shipping and custom sizing.
Thanks,

Thor- Vest ELS.jpg
Thor- Vest ELS Back.jpg
Thor- Vest ELS Shoulder.jpg
Thor- Vest ELS Side.jpg

FFA963E7-AD73-4B47-9F58-C8C2EA7AF39B.jpeg

Just received mine here in Tokyo, and my word, this is perfect.. easy to wear, light leather, but the lining adds to it for a decent light winter vest too, layered with a shirt or hoodie.. inside pocket, and four pockets on the front, buttons and press studs on the collar and pocket flaps, and the back is amazing… It NAILED the look from the film.. and I’m very proud to have one!

Superb work ELS, it’s exceptional! Anyone on the fence about this vest? You’ll love it. Perfect stuff.

Thank you ELS
49D74FE1-87A8-4DD1-95F5-D169AF0B4F08.jpeg

View attachment 1636124

Just received mine here in Tokyo, and my word, this is perfect.. easy to wear, light leather, but the lining adds to it for a decent light winter vest too, layered with a shirt or hoodie.. inside pocket, and four pockets on the front, buttons and press studs on the collar and pocket flaps, and the back is amazing… It NAILED the look from the film.. and I’m very proud to have one!

Superb work ELS, it’s exceptional! Anyone on the fence about this vest? You’ll love it. Perfect stuff.

Thank you ELS View attachment 1636125

I'm glad you like it and highly appreciate about your feedback.
I would say you and all of members are warmly welcomed.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back