Limited Run Rick Deckard Blade Runner 1982 Trench Coat By ELS

Jameel, first and foremost, well done on the coat run! I've had time to really look over mine and I'm very happy with it, so thank you! I'm going to leave a bit of feedback below, but I'd be happy to post my feedback/review wherever is most helpful to you, so please let me know and I'll take this post down / move it.

To give everyone an idea on my size, I'm 5'9" 170lbs, 34" waist. My jacket was probably one of the smaller ones made, so it looked a bit different on the mannequin. On me though, I'd say it fits just right. I've got an existing coat from another maker that's a bit small on me, the material is lighter in color and it's heavier in weight than Jameel's, and the collar is not long enough for the straps to cross over and button. Because Jameel's is lighter in weight and softer, the fabric displays the wrinkles much better, has a better baggy fit, and overall fits much better. To me, Jameel's coat much more closely resembles the screen used coat compared to the other maker, and I'm very happy with my purchase. Jameel's coat is on the right in all photos. I hope this helps others.
Thank you so much for your words.
I don't know how put feedback on RPF, maybe jamesfett or other members let you know about it.

Thank you so much for your words.
I don't know how put feedback on RPF, maybe jamesfett or other members let you know about it.

Click or double click on the members name and that takes you to their profile and then leave feedback under trade history.

It is weird as I would think we post feedback under buying history as we are buying stuff from him, but you leave it under selling history as in what kind of seller he is.

Jameel, first and foremost, well done on the coat run! I've had time to really look over mine and I'm very happy with it, so thank you! I'm going to leave a bit of feedback below, but I'd be happy to post my feedback/review wherever is most helpful to you, so please let me know and I'll take this post down / move it.

To give everyone an idea on my size, I'm 5'9" 170lbs, 34" waist. My jacket was probably one of the smaller ones made, so it looked a bit different on the mannequin. On me though, I'd say it fits just right. I've got an existing coat from another maker that's a bit small on me, the material is lighter in color and it's heavier in weight than Jameel's, and the collar is not long enough for the straps to cross over and button. Because Jameel's is lighter in weight and softer, the fabric displays the wrinkles much better, has a better baggy fit, and overall fits much better. To me, Jameel's coat much more closely resembles the screen used coat compared to the other maker, and I'm very happy with my purchase. Jameel's coat is on the right in all photos. I hope this helps others.

I forgot to mention this myself. The light weight is so nice and the baggy effect is dead on.

It is truly perfect. :love:

My turn!, got it a few days ago but just took pics.
I’m 5’7” 170lbs. Tomenosuke is on display at a friends house and I thought I’d wear this over my Spy x Family costume. What do you think?
71515FBB-D5BD-4D3A-96BA-F78576B116AD.jpeg
CE40E984-2642-4C59-B567-FD7ECDF9E6B9.jpeg
0C0F04D6-CE34-4ABD-A9E5-3AC6F764023D.jpeg
C18E2E11-850B-47CE-9C6F-03A36DEC1520.jpeg
0F8AAC5A-E9A7-4D60-B3F4-2BF4E712BD79.jpeg
6D7007D3-B3C6-47AC-A8E5-0BF6C55E0031.jpeg
7A64C193-9321-41A9-8CCE-D69FDC0611C4.jpeg

We have started second run, and we'll taking orders form 10th August and will stop 10th September.
You guys can place your orders at excellentleather2012@gmail.com.
Excellent and thank you!! Since it is a brand new run, could you please list all the measuring info to be provided along with any chart on one new post as the measuring info is throughout different posts and the thread is getting long! AMAZING JOB to all the contributors who helped improve the design and are the owners of an amazing coat- BRAVO well done!! And amazing communication/responsiveness by Jameel Ur!! Those of us in the new run benefit greatly from all your hard work.

Excellent and thank you!! Since it is a brand new run, could you please list all the measuring info to be provided along with any chart on one new post as the measuring info is throughout different posts and the thread is getting long! AMAZING JOB to all the contributors who helped improve the design and are the owners of an amazing coat- BRAVO well done!! And amazing communication/responsiveness by Jameel Ur!! Those of us in the new run benefit greatly from all your hard work.
Thank you for your appreciation.
You are right, I'm going to post size chart or sizes details shortly.
Thanks

My turn!, got it a few days ago but just took pics.
I’m 5’7” 170lbs. Tomenosuke is on display at a friends house and I thought I’d wear this over my Spy x Family costume. What do you think?
View attachment 1605325View attachment 1605326View attachment 1605327View attachment 1605328View attachment 1605329View attachment 1605330View attachment 1605331
View attachment 1605333

Something here is very wrong. It is disturbing and I am shocked no one else has commented on it.

Why is your Tomenosuke on display at a "friends" house?

Do you need help?

Is this code?

Are you in danger?

Is this "friend" holding loved ones hostage?

What is happening?

Something here is very wrong. It is disturbing and I am shocked no one else has commented on it.

Why is your Tomenosuke on display at a "friends" house?

Do you need help?

Is this code?

Are you in danger?

Is this "friend" holding loved ones hostage?

What is happening?
Opposite actually, I sold my house a couple months ago because market was incredibly high, and I was housing foreign students to pay mortgage. But because of covid, there was no more access to students so I decided to sell and I’m living my bachelor life in an RV.

Life story being said, most of my collectibles are in storage, and having the blaster collect dust hurt my soul. I have a long time friend who is deserving of being the steward of the blaster in the mean time.

Last edited:
Hey,
Here are 5 coats that we made but due to some error I rejected them and remake these coats.

Attachments

• VID_20220806_165904.mp4
    13.1 MB
I just received my coat two days early and it is incredible! Thanks Jameel!! and to everyone on this thread who helped figure out all of the details.

I just keep looking at it and admiring all of the details we debated and discussed here. Quite a trip to finally own a jacket after all of these years. This thing is incredible.

Best of luck to you in your second run and all of your future endeavors, Jameel!

Scorching coat- great recreation-it looks great!
Lightyears beyond your other jacket [obvs].

Just got mine, cant wait to get it home and get it on, its looking briliant just in the plastic bag.Got no mirror at work, so am saving it to un-wrap at home.
Everyones looks great, SO happy I took the plunge on this.
Will try to post some pics later in the week.
"I didnt know how long I'd have to try on the coat, then again, who does?"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back