Rey - Star Wars: The Force Awakens Build (open for everyone!)

We didn't originally plan to have the wife's Rey done anytime soon and didn't plan to goto megacon this weekend but we were at Disney and megacon is going on so two birds one stone.

I remembered her bracer when we were about two hours from home so no bracer. Sad face. I'm Spiderman and our daughter is just get cool self. Will have to sort through other photos

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160529/121ad973d73b3ca9b4969207490d4758.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160529/20c3b62a4dc41e9570fc0d6a6e80054d.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160529/400898fbbbf77334d52b5842bb2c9853.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160529/ae4d435167e6a8dd56ac417501352ab0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wish we had seen you! Here was my wife on sat of Megacon as end of movie Rey
7fc39911489841990b267b13f5303535.jpg

8490337e50ded1c1207fdbe99e74eb0d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

My goodness has it been crazy this past week.
MegaCon was amazing and our group rocked. I made Rey and Maz in our group.

Rey.JPGreys1.JPGRey2.JPGrey3.JPG

Staff and goggle light was purchased from JJGriffin.
I made the goggles with the worbla, Stormtrooper lenses, Lamb skin(thanks Kristen) and made the bolts myself with a copper plate.
Belt made by the 3" belt blank. Just cut and stained.

One of the things I noticed that needs to be redone in the dying of the fabrics.

My friend switching sides for a day to wear my Rey costume.
rey4.JPGrey5.JPG

Attachments

• rey3.JPG
    rey3.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 105
Okay so it looked like about 5 people are still interested in he bandages for the arm wraps. I will get in contact with my friend this weekend and see about ordering some! If everything goes through, I will probably get some extras in case anybody else needs any. I will update as soon as I know more.

I'm also interested in the bandages. I've been following this thread sporadically since January and it's been an amazing source as I've slowly gathered materials, so thanks to everyone here!

I just got my bandages from Kristen and they are awesome! Thank you so much, you rock!
Also, I just remembered last night that I actually have a friend in the UK. So if there is still enough interest in the bandages, I might be able to talk him into sending me some which I could then distribute to all you Rey's free of charge. So let me know if you're interested, and I can talk to my friend about it!
I'm certainly interested if you're still looking into this. Thank you!

Hey everyone! I went to Phoenix Comicon Last weekend and wore my full costume for the first time! It was so much fun! Thank you to everyone for your unlimited knowledge and resources that helped make this possible.
I'm waiting to hear back from my application to the Rebel Legion and my Po-Zu boots will be here any day (I think?) question about that actually. Did those of you in the US get updated tracking information when your boots crossed into the country or no?

e3dac32337370bab2bb4a99d65c9d78a.jpg
46057de11ed995bd9b611a2b88c830fd.jpg
f83ab14b9225f7da8d64b58b45ce2178.jpg

I'm waiting to hear back from my application to the Rebel Legion and my Po-Zu boots will be here any day (I think?) question about that actually. Did those of you in the US get updated tracking information when your boots crossed into the country or no?

I've bought two pairs, and both times the tracking updated when they left Portugal, and there weren't any more updates after that before they were delivered. I had to sign for the delivery both times too.

I've bought two pairs, and both times the tracking updated when they left Portugal, and there weren't any more updates after that before they were delivered. I had to sign for the delivery both times too.

I was afraid of that. :( they forgot to add my apartment number on the shipping label so I'm worried it will get sent back. The lady at Po-Zu said I should get updated tracking but my last update said it left the Netherlands and will be delivered by my countries postal service. I'm guessing that means It won't update. :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back