Limited Run Rey Goggles (Made to Order) from The Force Awakens

Another small update on page #1. Also added a new picture showing the correct hardware on the light mount arm and fender washers installed.

Now I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for my shock cord to be delivered so I can finish these up.

If anybody currently in the waiting list for RUN 2 OR RUN 3 is interested in trading me your spot for my spot (#1 in run 4), I will gladly pay you $25 via Paypal for your trouble. (I already asked Kristen if this was okay with her, she said it was.) That'd be like getting Kristen's awesome Rey goggles for only $85!!!

The reason I'm asking this is because my wife is hoping to get the goggles in time for a convention in May, and by moving up to run 2 or 3, she'd probably have them...run 4, probably not.

If you're interested, please PM me. I'll probably keep the offer open through the weekend and select the person who is trading the highest waitlist position. Once we agree and you let Kristen know that we are trading places, I'll send the Paypal to your specified e-mail address.

Thanks!!!

Art
'Jon8712'

LukeRey2.jpg

Last edited:
added! :)

Front page updated as well.

I just got word that I should have shock cord (finally!) by Tuesday.

This has been a ridiculous ordeal. The first person I bought from still hadn't shipped after 14 days from payment! So I bought from a second, and after four days they notify me the colour that I'd wanted was out of stock...so I had to choose an alternate (more delays...) but they just marked it as shipped, so it won't be much longer. that's the last bit that I have to do and these are Las Finitas!

Last edited:
yes!

BTW... I am a legoinaire as well... so I totally get your desire for accuracy. :)

Not to mention kid sized (and totally accurate) costumes are the best...always show stoppers when done right.

Lookie what just came in:

13000382_10208721913981558_103932858_o.jpg

you know what this means..... LET RUN #2 COMMENCE!!

Everyone on the Run #2 list, look for an email shortly asking for payment. I should have the lenses in for your builds by the middle of next week, and i'm finishing off Run#1 as of now, so it's time to ramp up to Run #2! :thumbsup

FIRST PAGE UPDATED!!

Last edited:
Added you! Thanks for your interest!

Front page updated....most of Run #2 is paid for... thanks for being so prompt all of you! I'll be cutting down your faceplates today (That's the first step) so we are on our way! :thumbsup

Run #1 folks... i have SO not forgotten you! I am simply waiting on shock cord. As soon as that hits the door I'll be finishing off your googles and they will all ship at once. So please be patient for just a bit longer... if the stars align, I'll be shipping all of your lovely goggles out to you before week's end.

I've spoken to them... they miss you. they want to come home.

OK...they don't exactly miss you... they haven't met you yet. but they still want to come home.

OK... i didn't really speak to them.. they're inanimate objects which haven't the capacity for rational thought or verbal communication. But they still want to come home.

OK...technically they are "home" right now, because my house is the only home these little darlings have ever known. But they still want to come home.

What was I on about, then...? :lol

Last edited:
"Mummy...?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

"What's that you're tying round the back of Rey's Goggles?"

"That's called Shock Cord, Dear."

"Mummy...?

"Yes, Darling?"

"What's S-H-O-C-K C-O-R-D?"

"Why, it's precisely what Mummy has been waiting on all of these many days to complete her goggle builds for all of her lovely (and patient) friends on the RPF."

"Mummy...?"

"Yes...Angel...?"

"What's an ARE--PEE-- EFF?"

"Errmm... go ask your Father, Dear."

13052619_10208745705456330_1618045145_o.jpg13054374_10208745705616334_881404707_o.jpg13063921_10208745688135897_808479029_o.jpg13072261_10208745705096321_1935292438_o.jpg

Shock cord has arrived, and I've installed it upon all Run#1 Goggles! Tonight after work I shall get to weathering the shock cord, and then you know what happens?

Hmm...?

Can you just guess...?

TIME TO SHIP THEM OUT!!! :D:D:D

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back