Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

BUMP

ANNOUNCEMENT: Factory will close for 3 weeks starting 23rd Jan, so if you have any printing needs, please let us know ASAP. Thank you

87eb1a65d59deed78010cb45a8222e8.jpg

I haven't done any 3D work since the late '90s. But there are a couple projects I was thinking about doing.
What 3D package do you recommend using for creating props to be printed? Easy-to-learn and inexpensive balanced with good quality would be best. :)
Thanks in advance!

I haven't done any 3D work since the late '90s. But there are a couple projects I was thinking about doing.
What 3D package do you recommend using for creating props to be printed? Easy-to-learn and inexpensive balanced with good quality would be best. :)
Thanks in advance!

I'll throw in my two cents, since this is actually a common question.
Start with BLENDER. It's free and popular and decent. It has lots of YouTube video tutorials showing you how to use it.
I also use online Tinkercad.com. And I use Zbrush. But Zbrush is definitely not free. ;)

Thanks in advance!
Yes start with Blender. There are many free tutorials online. Our designers use many softwares depending on the task at hand, Blender, Zbrush, Fusion360, rhino3d, lightwave3d, the list goes on and everyone has their preference.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back