Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A prisoner in jail receives a letter from his wife: "Dear Husband, I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden. When is the best time to plant them?" The prisoner, knowing that the prison guards read all mail, replied in a letter: "Dear Wife, whatever you do, do not touch the back garden. That is where I hid all the money." A week or so later, he received another letter from his wife: "Dear Husband, You wouldn't believe what happened, some men came with shovels to the house, and dug up all the back garden." The prisoner wrote another letter back: "Dear wife, now is the best time to plant the lettuce."

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I wish the book "How to be an adult" came in hard cover...​

.. it would be that much more effective at bonking stupid people in the head.

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Scene: With a patient in my medical exam room Me: How old are your kids? Patient: Forty-four and 39 from my wife who passed away, and from my second wife, 15 and 13. Me: That’s quite the age difference! Patient: Well, the older ones didn’t give me any grandkids, so I made my own. —Mria Murillo

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here's a beautiful Alien EVA helmet we recently printed for a client. He graciously took these photos and allowed us to share them.

20220401_144627.jpg
20220401_144612.jpg
20220401_144618.jpg
20220401_144636.jpg
20220401_144652.jpg

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Customer: What’s the Wi-Fi password?

Bartender: You need to buy a drink first.

Customer: OK, I’ll have a Coke.

Bartender: Three dollars.

Customer: There you go. So what’s the Wi‑Fi password?

Bartender: “You need to buy a drink first.” No spaces, all lowercase.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.