Service RESIN & METAL 3D PRINTING | 3D MODELLING | Other Maker Manufacturing Services

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bump.

Apologies for those I haven't replied to. Been a rough 2 weeks and I am going through the emails now.

Rusty85

Sr Member
Luiz did a print for me recently and the quality is the best I've ever seen on a 3D print. The layer lines were nonexistent and you could paint it without needing to do any work to the part. Highly recommended!

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Luiz did a print for me recently and the quality is the best I've ever seen on a 3D print. The layer lines were nonexistent and you could paint it without needing to do any work to the part. Highly recommended!
Thank you so much! My team and I are glad to hear that you're happy with our work =)

Jediguy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Lord of The Rings Rivendell High Elf Helmet. Printed by Corellia Creations. Painted by @Scootleberry using Alumaluster , 2k, gold and green tints.

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-08 at 1.59.29 AM.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.