Republic commando bucket

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After searching and searching for a decent helmet and after being told "good luck" finding one, i've decided to break out the sculpting tools and buy tons of clay. Now I need good reference photos. Can anyone help out there?

Reel

Weird... I was just talking to a bud 'bout this today (well he was telling me 'bout it) when we were building his 501st Clone up, he told me 'bout some really awesome RC lids. Shoot me a PM and I'll forward what I know. :)

As altername said.....

PIWQP-BatsandDad009.jpg

Theyre in the Fans/Clones section

Cheers

Jez

im halfway through one myself,

unfortunatly i had to pack it away until i move house.

Im using sintra and rigid foam.

Its quite an easy helmet to get down if you get a good understanding of the shape and proportions.

good luck

thanks for all the responses and info. I have done many sculpts in the past, this will be my 4th bucket. Sometimes when the helmet you really want is not avail. ya gotta do it yourself. I will post progress pics from start to finish if someone will host for me.

Reel

Thanks to this thread, I now know what clone I'm going to do after I finish my Biker Scout (sometime this summer). Thanks a lot for showing me what to blow my money on next, lol.

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but here's as far as I got with my RC sculpt a while back.

sculptprogress004.jpg

I scrapped it in favor of other projects.

I suppose I could start another one.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back