Reebok Alien Stompers (Ripley's sneakers from Aliens) re-release

Re: Reebok releasing Ripley's "Alien Stomper" boots from Aliens.

Ugh, I had no idea they were pulling this ridiculous "ultra limited edition" nonsense.

Last edited:
Reebok.com ones already gone? I checked at 9:30am and they were still unreleased! When did they go, out of curiosity? Anyone managed to secure a pair?

Reebok.com ones already gone? I checked at 9:30am and they were still unreleased! When did they go, out of curiosity? Anyone managed to secure a pair?

By the way, I just realized we're both from Glasgow haha! And yeah, I checked back at 10:30 am and they were gone :/

By the way, I just realized we're both from Glasgow haha! And yeah, I checked back at 10:30 am and they were gone :/

Yeah my friend said that too... They probably went between 9:30-10:30...
Cool! Are you going to Cineworld's double screening tonight? Also, we could just meet up and make our own stompers hahaha

Yeah my friend said that too... They probably went between 9:30-10:30...
Cool! Are you going to Cineworld's double screening tonight? Also, we could just meet up and make our own stompers hahaha

Aww haha, nah sadly I have way too many things to do for university, so I am focusing on this x) I might put them on tv while I'm working tonight x)

Some people might have super fast connection, it kinda took ages for me to reload when the countdown finished :x Even though I'm meant to be on fiber optic -_-

Got the highs & mids in UK 8 from a shop in London before work but only thanks to @shoxxo! Had to queue for ages though & the first 5 scored a plastic flight case to keep them in. I did not sadly...

Got the highs & mids in UK 8 from a shop in London before work but only thanks to @shoxxo! Had to queue for ages though & the first 5 scored a plastic flight case to keep them in. I did not sadly...
Haha, glad you managed to get them dude, even though I didn't, so frustrating how limited it is :angry

Yeah, even the mids I couldn't get any.. I guess it's just a matter of time until these pop up on ebay. I believe they'll be shipped in a week :x

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back