Red Jammer Parts Maps

Does anybody know what the ID of this part is, and which kit it come from? It's from the MM models Greeblie Pack #2, and is the piece that goes on the rear vector shroud, but none of the greeblies in Greeblie Pack #2 are identified.

Thanks,

SK IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_7763.PNG

From this map map I think the green mystery part that is butted up against the harrier piece, is an internal tank from the 1/24 airfix hurricane
see my image and see what you think
IMG_7707.JPG
This tanks other half is too detailed with banding detail .clean up the part and it's what I will go with

Yup that's me. Those are pieces off of grabcad, I forget the guys name, that I modified for shapeways. They should be sized correctly. Grabcads selection is incomplete, so that's all I can provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent some time and just made this map which has also been added to the first post. Hopefully this is what you were talking about. I don't know many of the unique detail pieces though.

port_engine_main_detail.png

And here is a starboard engine ID. Wasn't sure how else to show it at the moment, but here it is:
panzer_vi_piece.jpg

Is there a parts map for the rear bulkhead of the forward fuselage? I (vaguely) recall seeing one but haven't been able to refind it. Thanks!

Is there a parts map for the rear bulkhead of the forward fuselage? I (vaguely) recall seeing one but haven't been able to refind it. Thanks!
Here is the one that has been floating around the RPF for a while. I do not know how accurate it is or where it originated to give them credit.
Back.jpg

Sorry Ron, I didn't realize it was yours or else I would have given you credit and coming from you, it must be accurate.

I'm pretty sure that I know #11 but I can't remember where it's from, I just need to find it in my kits again. I'm thinking that it's from a large scale (1:400?) ship.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back