Red Jammer Parts Maps

Upper Neck

sealab.PNG

Sealab III, The little tab at the top has been removed and the rest trimmed.

20160920_002312.jpg

[strike]So I'm definitely thinking the Enterprise is used on the wings here. But the parts are really racking my brain on how they configure into what looks like the window shape. Maybe if I got one and had it in hand it would piece together easier. But I'm more confident in that kit ID because of these half circles that seem to be from the kit too. Maybe someone else can recognize the L-shaped piece which goes turns and goes behind the hummel barrel.[/strike]

Last edited:
Looking at my kit and comparing it to my casting, i'd say none of the blue is from the Tamiya 1/700. I thought the oval part might be, but everything is too small.

Hmm okay I was really hoping it was! Maybe a 1/600 kit we have already ID'd is the answer then? The right kit must be a similar ship in just a different scale then maybe? Because the pieces look like they similar to some in the Enterprise.

Hmm okay I was really hoping it was! Maybe a 1/600 kit we have already ID'd is the answer then? The right kit must be a similar ship in just a different scale then maybe? Because the pieces look like they similar to some in the Enterprise.

Sorry for the blurry photo. On closer inspection, it could be right, It would have been cut 3 times, or like you say a bigger model than the 700.

20160921_123256.jpg

Pretty certain THIS is the time I have figured out this Enterprise wing assembly nonsense haha. The supposedly obvious looking piece involved isn't involved at all I believe. The hull is the answer to the L shaped frame of it. I have colored below what I can tell are the pieces for this. I'm not sure what the blue one would be though.

enterprise_pieces.png

Pretty certain THIS is the time I have figured out this Enterprise wing assembly nonsense haha. The supposedly obvious looking piece involved isn't involved at all I believe. The hull is the answer to the L shaped frame of it. I have colored below what I can tell are the pieces for this. I'm not sure what the blue one would be though.

View attachment 666055

Here is what I see.
wing1.png

I probably screwed you up by saying I didn't think it was the correct part. The hull section that you have posted is actually smaller than the part I posted with your map. If my cast is correct, it even shows the tells of the molding process (the little circle in the corner.

Some more top front.

View attachment 666103

I really need to work on my paint skils.

Thanks for these! I remember noticing those Lancaster parts a few weeks ago but I just haven't been able to find a good pic of the Red Jammer for that angle for me to ID it on. I'm trying my best to just use original Red Jammer reference images, but that spot is very lacking in reference. Along with the underside of the wings and clear pictures of the back right half of Red Jammer. People only seem interested in taking pictures of the port side since it's all detailed haha.

And I hadn't noticed that Sealab piece its almost washed out on the image I used. What is the Lancaster piece you refer to in the upper right below tube next to the command post piece?

Thanks for these! I remember noticing those Lancaster parts a few weeks ago but I just haven't been able to find a good pic of the Red Jammer for that angle for me to ID it on. I'm trying my best to just use original Red Jammer reference images, but that spot is very lacking in reference. Along with the underside of the wings and clear pictures of the back right half of Red Jammer. People only seem interested in taking pictures of the port side since it's all detailed haha.

And I hadn't noticed that Sealab piece its almost washed out on the image I used. What is the Lancaster piece you refer to in the upper right below tube next to the command post piece?

Its the sister piece to the one next to the Sealab.

Updated the rear engine map and the top side fuselage map. Someone shared the Nichimo 1/500 Hyuga kit ID with me. It includes the elusive piece below the Sherman vent on the top side of the fuselage, and a piece that is cut in half and both halves used on the rear engine of the Y. This is a huge ID and I'm really excited to have learned about this one.

I believe that this part hilighted in Julien's photo is also a cut smoke stack from the Mauretania. You can see the rib line in this photo. You can make out the same rib line in some of the higher res photos of the miniatures also.
top.jpg

I believe that this part hilighted in Julien's photo is also a cut smoke stack from the Mauretania. You can see the rib line in this photo. You can make out the same rib line in some of the higher res photos of the miniatures also.

Good eye! I hadn't been able to tell what kit, but I had thought it wasn't a piece of the Saturn lunar lander like I had labelled it. And thank you Flintlock for the ID and confirmation! Great work guys!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back