Rebel Pilot Helmets-Works in progress

ywingfighter

Sr Member
After I became some good shots of original helmets it give me the chance to scratchbuild most of the greeblies or found some modelkit parts which where used for the helmets. I had so many fun that I build a few helmets the last 2 month. I let speak the picture for themself.
First are my A-Wing helmet

22216367lp.jpg

22216368fi.jpg

22216371sl.jpg

22216374vc.jpg

22216375mv.jpg

22216376ef.jpg

B-Wing Helmet from Blue Banshee Leader

22216377rq.jpg

22216379hs.jpg

22216380ge.jpg

22216381ii.jpg

Y-Wing Helmet from Dex
22216429te.jpg

22216430fr.jpg

22216431fx.jpg

Looking good!

Did you use elastic for the chin straps on the B-wing pilot helmet? Interesting idea. I've been using seat belt straps on mine, I never thought about elastic. Elastic might make it easier to get on... (As you may have already found out, the B-wing pilot helmets are not easy to get on your head. :p )

Looking good!

Did you use elastic for the chin straps on the B-wing pilot helmet? Interesting idea. I've been using seat belt straps on mine, I never thought about elastic. Elastic might make it easier to get on... (As you may have already found out, the B-wing pilot helmets are not easy to get on your head. :p )

Thanks Guys,
Alex, I use elastic chin starps with a black plastic piece. Not sure if the original helmets use elastic to but it look to me that they had it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back