Rebel Pilot Helmets-Works in progress

ywingfighter

After I became some good shots of original helmets it give me the chance to scratchbuild most of the greeblies or found some modelkit parts which where used for the helmets. I had so many fun that I build a few helmets the last 2 month. I let speak the picture for themself.
First are my A-Wing helmet

B-Wing Helmet from Blue Banshee Leader

Y-Wing Helmet from Dex

mikajedi

Really cool an rare helmets ! :) It's also really rare to see a B wing version. Good job:thumbsup

Blue Leader

Looking good!

Did you use elastic for the chin straps on the B-wing pilot helmet? Interesting idea. I've been using seat belt straps on mine, I never thought about elastic. Elastic might make it easier to get on... (As you may have already found out, the B-wing pilot helmets are not easy to get on your head. :p )

ywingfighter

Looking good!

Did you use elastic for the chin straps on the B-wing pilot helmet? Interesting idea. I've been using seat belt straps on mine, I never thought about elastic. Elastic might make it easier to get on... (As you may have already found out, the B-wing pilot helmets are not easy to get on your head. :p )
Thanks Guys,
Alex, I use elastic chin starps with a black plastic piece. Not sure if the original helmets use elastic to but it look to me that they had it.