Rdmaul TDKR Bane WIP - Update with Pic

That is a fantastic costume, RDmaul! I really wanted to cosplay as Bane, but I can't do it. I have been working out for almost 5 years and still do not look as big as Tom Hardy... Sometimes it just sucks to be 6'4"

That is a fantastic costume, RDmaul! I really wanted to cosplay as Bane, but I can't do it. I have been working out for almost 5 years and still do not look as big as Tom Hardy... Sometimes it just sucks to be 6'4"

I have had a pretty interesting journey with my working out, started at 208 gained up to 238 and I have centered at 230. I am lucky that I am the same height as Hardy

I have had a pretty interesting journey with my working out, started at 208 gained up to 238 and I have centered at 230. I am lucky that I am the same height as Hardy

How are the traps coming along? You should post a progress pic, I'll post one that shows me wearing my Bane mask with my traps.

As everyone has said, best Bane around. I'm looking for a solid coat and can't seem to find a decent one through all the crap on eBay and what not. I contacted banepants and be only had one coat left and it's a large. He seemed to think it would fit me but I'm 6'3" so I'm worried about sleeve and overall length.

I see you're 5'11" and have the large, but are much thicker than I am. I'm about 200 lbs.

Based on your experience since you own that coat, think it would fit? I want it to be big and baggy like in the movie.

If it won't fit, any ideas on where to get a good one? Apparently he's not getting anymore in. Someone has to be able to get these coats!!!

Thanks a ton!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back