Rdmaul TDKR Bane WIP - Update with Pic

Hey Maul, great to see you're still updating this thread with awesome!

Question for you, apologies if I missed it - but did you use some sort of speaker system or amplifier in your mask? With mine I am barely able to be heard from more than a few feet away. Naturally this hampers my impression of the voice.

Tips or advice are most welcome! In public or PM.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Maul, great to see you're still updating this thread with awesome!

Question for you, apologies if I missed it - but did you use some sort of speaker system or amplifier in your mask? With mine I am barely able to be heard from more than a few feet away. Naturally this hampers my impression of the voice.

Tips or advice are most welcome! In public or PM.

Thanks in advance!

Actually no my mask has some room in the mouth area so it naturally has that echo sound to it. For the most part at Conventions its rather quite and I can be understood pretty well, the problem with a amplifier is it would be hard to run a cord into the mask. Here is a short video I did of me in the mask

Awesome vest, looks exactly like the one from the movie!!! You said you had the outlines for it anyway i can look at that and use it to build one of my own?

Awesome vest, looks exactly like the one from the movie!!! You said you had the outlines for it anyway i can look at that and use it to build one of my own?

Unfortunately I never had the outlines for it man, the maker has those and he is done with Bane so doubtful he still has them

I forgot I had never replied about the mask - Thanks again! Still the best build I've seen yet.

You were right about the spacing - I found out what was happening is my mask was sealing to my face. After I added some "breathing holes" in the front it cleared up great!

I forgot I had never replied about the mask - Thanks again! Still the best build I've seen yet.

You were right about the spacing - I found out what was happening is my mask was sealing to my face. After I added some "breathing holes" in the front it cleared up great!

Yeah the face seal is very important, mine has a very good amount of space from my mouth to the actually front so I can breath

Ryan... you look AWESOME!!!! Man do you have a fantastic Bane suit here!!! Love the pic of you with the broken bat mask in your hand... where did you get that?? I would love to add it to my bane costume!

Ryan... you look AWESOME!!!! Man do you have a fantastic Bane suit here!!! Love the pic of you with the broken bat mask in your hand... where did you get that?? I would love to add it to my bane costume!

I actually snagged that from Coofunkcurly on here when he did his run of them, its is friggin awesome, and about as close to screen accurate you can get! He may still be doing them but not sure!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back