Rattlesnake - Kyra Rattler Revisit

Not sure about the cheap deal comment...

But love the work on the bio. I've come to like the dark tones and copper more and more.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with Lem's.

(null)

Danm that came out great... Just amazing .... Now to add the lazers and el wire without f ing up this awesome bio

Oh gooooody gooooody ...... Can't wait lol

I also can't wait to see lem's bio all finished. Kick ass job Tom...

David

Not sure about the cheap deal comment...
Dude, be respectful! its a great looking bio by the way!

I agree with both the above comments. A Hunter's Moon has put a lot of time and effort into producing these and they are a top quality piece to behold. You need to be a little more respectful to other peoples work and maybe take more time and consideration in posting your responses.

Just one question, why did someone stamp the 'LIKE' button on that comment?

I agree with both the above comments. A Hunter's Moon has put a lot of time and effort into producing these and they are a top quality piece to behold. You need to be a little more respectful to other peoples work and maybe take more time and consideration in posting your responses.

Just one question, why did someone stamp the 'LIKE' button on that comment?
Yeah... but he can draw PRED's in one minute.

Anyone takes away praise for someone else's hard work deserves a kick in the ol' keester.

...okay, that was kind of mean. Still though, one needs not give such senseless opinion without thinking it through.

thats one outstanding bio there tom !great work ,just seen this thread and loved reading it. Going back to the casting dept. what resin did u use for the bio cast?!

I have to agree on the paint, wow man nice job, that copper color and the way it is weathered looks amazing!!!! And the contrast you hit dead on the head!

Lems bio is now done and ready for shipping! Like the previous bio the snout was painted to match the rest of the helmet. With this visor I decided to change up the style of mesh and the angle it sets at. I also used a silver tint instead of the typical black. Unlike the other bio this one got a set of leds. Knowing the bio was mainly for display a combo battery pack/switch was mounted against the inside snout. So, while on the wall, it can be turned on.

Last edited:
Dude, am stuck for words..... this is simply awesome work. Your need to extra added detail and evenness has paid off!!

Congrats, Lem is a lucky lad lol

Holy ****!! Thomas I'm at a loss for word bud. thank you so much. you have been a pleasure to deal with and the communication has been excellent . Youn have kept me updated on every step of the way and always inquirying for my opinion. I'd told you at the beggining of the project to do your own thing and you my friend haven't dissapointed me!
can't wait to have it in hand!
thanks again
Lem

Holy ****!! Thomas I'm at a loss for word bud. thank you so much. you have been a pleasure to deal with and the communication has been excellent . Youn have kept me updated on every step of the way and always inquirying for my opinion. I'd told you at the beggining of the project to do your own thing and you my friend haven't dissapointed me!
can't wait to have it in hand!
thanks again
Lem

Thanks bud. I do try to go all out in those respects. You've been one of the driving forces behind my going through with the project. I really appreciate that Lem.

Very nice work! Lem's probably gonna be so happy that he ***** his pants!

Again? That boys gonna have to invest in some depends!

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' timestamp='1327857245' post='332385']
Again? That boys gonna have to invest in some depends!
[/quote]

... I'm prepared ;)

I just wanted to thank everyone for their feedback, help, and encouragment. I've learned a lot through the process and interactions of my lair brethern. I'm happy with the final bio and can't wait to start on the next project. In the future I'll post different paint-ups here as they come along. Thank you all once again.

No no man, we thank you for sharing this with us and allowing us to follow your journey.

You have shared a great amount of info within this thread that has come in hand/will come in handy to most if not all members. I have enjoyed this thread with every update and not to add waiting in anticipation for each one.Thank you.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back