Rattlesnake - Kyra Rattler Revisit

o_O I fell off the face of the earth and when I get back their is just so much awsomeness!!!! You rock Hunter's Moon. The variations I see are just wow....Keep up the great custome work.

I was kind of getting tired of the same ol paint ups. Luckily Chickenjug and Oneye were both after something a little different. Each took special paints but the results are pretty good so far.

Last edited:
I'm excited. It looks sharp already. I think my favorite detail is the forward swoop on the cheekbone.

I've been in the (cold) backyard all day, repainting my shoulders and med-kit to better match this work of art.

I'm excited. It looks sharp already. I think my favorite detail is the forward swoop on the cheekbone.

I've been in the (cold) backyard all day, repainting my shoulders and med-kit to better match this work of art.

I'm getting excited as well. Especially with it being in a costume wedding and part of a suit. Feel free to post pics here after the event bud! ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back