Raku Crucible titan armor from DESTINY

monstermask

Hi
I am working on armor from Destiny game.
At the beginning it was Armada but one of customer bought Raku chest armor so I changed. this armors have the same basic shape of chest and back piece. Only details are different.
Here you have so update WP_000637.jpgWP_000638.jpgWP_000639.jpgWP_000640.jpgWP_000642.jpgWP_000650.jpgWP_000651.jpgWP_000652.jpgBez tytułu.jpg

I will put only primer bcs future owner will take rest of painting job on his shoulders. I am working now on raku crucible gauntlets and legs. maybe I will make belt. I have all files and I will try to make them all :p
Viva la Titan:p

Me to but I will just paint it in red primer . After this one I will make one for me so You will see it finished. I will make Armada chest piece. Few models have the same basic chest so maybe I will make mold of it.
I am scaling the model like in halo armor. Also I have models in one piece and separated so I can do them in one scale.

This is super cool, do you have a methodology you could go through with me to extract the files from the game? I want to build out the Murvaux / Duskrender / Pandion style armors (the plan is the symmetrical pieces), and that seems like it'd be a great start!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back