Raku Crucible titan armor from DESTINY

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

monstermask

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi
I am working on armor from Destiny game.
At the beginning it was Armada but one of customer bought Raku chest armor so I changed. this armors have the same basic shape of chest and back piece. Only details are different.
Here you have so updateWP_000637.jpgWP_000638.jpgWP_000639.jpgWP_000640.jpgWP_000642.jpgWP_000650.jpgWP_000651.jpgWP_000652.jpgBez tytułu.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

monstermask

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Titan raku crucible chest armor- Am I the first one?
Fresh update
After sandable PVA, plasti dip and red acrylic primer
Rest of paint job will be in the hands of the future owner of this beauty
WP_000722.jpgWP_000728.jpgWP_000730.jpgWP_000734.jpgWP_000736.jpgWP_000739.jpg

monstermask

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I will put only primer bcs future owner will take rest of painting job on his shoulders. I am working now on raku crucible gauntlets and legs. maybe I will make belt. I have all files and I will try to make them all :p
Viva la Titan:p

monstermask

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Me to but I will just paint it in red primer . After this one I will make one for me so You will see it finished. I will make Armada chest piece. Few models have the same basic chest so maybe I will make mold of it.
I am scaling the model like in halo armor. Also I have models in one piece and separated so I can do them in one scale.

monstermask

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
helmet is mix of iron man jaw and nova helmet.
Armor is in red primer bcs will be painted later for somebody .

monstermask

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I took them from game and then unfolded in pepakura program. some things had to be changed during construction

humantargetjoe

This is super cool, do you have a methodology you could go through with me to extract the files from the game? I want to build out the Murvaux / Duskrender / Pandion style armors (the plan is the symmetrical pieces), and that seems like it'd be a great start!