Quill trouble

UglyMoFo

Hey all. I'm having a small problem with the quills for my mask. I've had them glued on for a while now, and several are breaking for no apparent reason. They all start cracking near the base where I glued them, leaving the very bottom of them stuck inside the little pits on the mask where they go. I know I'm not applying pressure, I don't even touch them if I can keep from it. Whaddya think?

-UMF

Hey all. I'm having a small problem with the quills for my mask. I've had them glued on for a while now, and several are breaking for no apparent reason. They all start cracking near the base where I glued them, leaving the very bottom of them stuck inside the little pits on the mask where they go. I know I'm not applying pressure, I don't even touch them if I can keep from it. Whaddya think?

-UMF

dude the way i do my quills is to take a a cheap wall painting brush and then cut of the hairs of the brush to any sizes you want and them secure them with glue to your mask. but it is totally up to you.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back