Pumpkin Celebrity Sculpt

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
To be honest, I have no idea if this post belongs in this thread. But I've seen bust sculptures here, and this is a couple of those... sort of.

Captain Jack Sparr-o-lantern:
halloween__savvy__by_zlurpo-d31c4bs.jpg

Sherlock Holmes:
downey_jr_as_sherlock_holmes_by_zlurpo-d31ogmb.jpg

I just got a new pumpkin, and I need ideas of what/who to carve.

Thoughts?

wolverine. make it look like 3D, as he is is the one who carves the pumpkin, that would be great

oh almost forgot, nice work!

Great work! I love doing pumpkins like this, I'll have to see if I can dig up any of my old pics - personal faves have been wolverine and Jim Morrison.

Those look great!

I think a Heath Ledger Joker would look cool.

"Wanna know how I carved this pumpkin? I took a knife and..."
:lol

For my first jack-o-lantern this year, I'm gonna do Sam Flynn from Tron. I like the idea of the light-up ring and costume in a glowing medium.
That doesn't mean I don't want ideas! There'll be more than one carving this year!

Too bad the perminent pumpkin, "funkins", don't lend themselves to the carving techniques used in portraits. I tried to do a george carlin and the shading works fine on a real pumpkin but the Permanent pumpkin , well you can't get light to shine through the foam no matter how thin you make it

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back