Probe Droid, bigger, better, faster, stronger and lasts much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy Cowen

Sr Member
I think its about time to put all that info into one build now, its my 3rd Probe Droid and hopefully my last..... Off to evil bay for V2 and onto the bench for V3

With the new ref and finds I hope to finally put this beast to rest, still some parts to find though and thats the challenge ........something to keep my mind off the other stupid build I've got going on

Hey Guy, how much larger is this one going to be? Is that a potential source for future kits? (I know that the hearing impaired may misunderstand that sentence and think it not appropriate to be asked in public.)

Look at that hey, This should be fun :thumbsup

Funny, just googled shapeways and probe droid and guess what was the first entry ...

Hey Guy, how much larger is this one going to be? Is that a potential source for future kits?

This is already a starter kit (vacformed pulls) that was sold some years ago here by Marsattack :p

Good luck Guy, the bare vacformed head pulls were my favorite part once assembled together ! I dont know why but I liked so much that black shape without any details on it !

Haha ya PD guru,it's darn freakin awesome work done before,but this 1 sure looks better and cleaner in scratched,
Ouh ya the paint job would be killer of course:lol

Don

Cheers Don, I'm looking forward to painting it more than ever, adding the new id's and just getting rid of my old one are next, I can't see 2 probe droids getting along in close proximaty !!

I'm beginning to understand why we haven't seen many of these, though its def Fun working it all out. Hopefully I think I've worked out a new Plastruct part, just waiting on the evidence to land before I commit ......hunch or bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back