Prey-Predator Prequel

Silly how? Our first ever view of a predator we see it taken down by an unarmed guy with primitive traps that has observed and learned the weaknesses of his enemy.

Seems that the pred was outthought on the battlefield to me.
and his brain was nowhere near complex enough to create a spaceship or cloaking technology.

a resounding "duh."

It was a movie

Better yet, try throwing an axe into a tree with a rope attached to it and see how easily you can master catching it with a tug.

It was a movie. NOT REAL

*SIGH*

and his brain was nowhere near complex enough to create a spaceship or cloaking technology.

a resounding "duh."

It was a movie

Better yet, try throwing an axe into a tree with a rope attached to it and see how easily you can master catching it with a tug.

It was a movie. NOT REAL

*SIGH*
Who said or inferred it was real?

And despite all that tech, tactically they always lose to the primitives. Since day one.

Seems to me there is something quite specific about the particular primitive in this movie that seems to bother some people.

Seems to me there is something quite specific about the particular primitive in this movie that seems to bother some people.

Seems more like folks are looking to get triggered over any criticism of a movie, no matter how legitimate.

The dog was great! But being able to throw an axe and catch it, proficiency in seconds !!!

Didn't lose a fight to men unless outnumbered and sucker punched??!!?

This is crap that anyone who is objective calls out in any woke movie. Get Rhonda Rousey out there beating up folks, that's a bit more believable. Jessica Biel in Blade, Katniss, not an issue

Wait, so it's okay for an Arnold movie not to be real but not for the female Indian movie not to be real?

I just said Arnold didn't have a more complex brain. See my previous post, I just predicted this behavior

Was Arnold Throwing axes and catching them? Sheesh!

From an absurd "complex brain" comment to getting triggered.

Seriosuly, go tie a rope to an axe and throw it into trees and then try and recall it
YEAH YOU ALL IGNORE THAT ;)

Beats up any guy in a one-on one fight. With what Training?

Was Arnold supposed to be "trained" in combat?

Seriously? :lol:
Within the confines of the movie!

And critically, "more tactical thinking and planning than a bear"
I think we have that!
yeah, in the context of how she beat the Pradator. Nice rewrite of history and assumptions to cover yourself ;)

Had watched some less than stellar reviews on YouTube so didnt Rush to this, but having recently got Disney+ decided to check it out.

i enjoyed it. Not great, but not disappointing either. Main character (nula?) was fine and not an instant good at everything Mary Sue, instead she had to learn and hone her skills and still got into trouble: quick ‘mud’, bear attack, etc.

felt the first half was slow, but the photography was good and I’m glad i stuck with it.
Where are you located. Disney+ doesn't have any Predator movies here in the US. Well at least my search didn't find any. It's on Hulu but not Disney. : (

Seems more like folks are looking to get triggered over any criticism of a movie, no matter how legitimate.

The dog was great! But being able to throw an axe and catch it, proficiency in seconds !!!

Didn't lose a fight to men unless outnumbered and sucker punched??!!?

This is crap that anyone who is objective calls out in any woke movie. Get Rhonda Rousey out there beating up folks, that's a bit more believable. Jessica Biel in Blade, Katniss, not an issue
No one is triggered over criticism, I'm simply explaining, and proven, that Prey follows in universe canon of how the antagonist is defeated.

I would suggest there are those that are triggered over the choice of protagonist without really evaluating the whole picture.

By your logic, a xenomorph being taken out by a civillian woman in a fancy forklift, after a regiment of colonial marines with advanced firepower failed, is woke.

I get that you liked the movie BECAUSE if its flaws, but I thought the movie DESPITE its flaws.
No one is triggered over criticism, I'm simply explaining, and proven, that Prey follows in universe canon of how the antagonist is defeated.

I would suggest there are those that are triggered over the choice of protagonist without really evaluating the whole picture.

By your logic, a xenomorph being taken out by a civillian woman in a fancy forklift, after a regiment of colonial marines with advanced firepower failed, is woke.

Of course you are! You keep projecting your views about a female character DESPITE multiple legitimate examples I just provided.

Was Ripley chucking axes and catching them? We know she already PROVED she was a trained Forklift operator earlier in the film. She even had a scene teaching her how to use weapons.

You keep evading what calls you out.

Thanks! :)

Was Arnold Throwing axes and catching them? Sheesh!

From an absurd "complex brain" comment to getting triggered.

Seriosuly, go tie a rope to an axe and throw it into trees and then try and recall it
YEAH YOU ALL IGNORE THAT ;)
Go try and whittle a perfect log with a bowie knife in and hoist it into a tree on improvised vine ropes in a couple of hours.

Its a movie, not real. You're fine with an alien landing on earth to hunt with futuristic weapons, but a lass catching an axe, yeah, thats where it really gets out there!!

I get that you liked the movie BECAUSE if its flaws, but I thought the movie DESPITE its flaws.

Of course you are! You keep projecting your views about a female character DESPITE multiple legitimate examples I just provided.

Was Ripley chucking axes and catching them? We know she already PROVED she was a trained Forklift operator earlier in the film. She even had a scene teaching her how to use weapons.

You keep evading what calls you out.

Thanks! :)
Multiple examples being, catching an axe is hard!

Maybe in the next one we'll see all of the training that goes into teaching predators how to hunt. Just not believable right now.
Will this happen before or after a teen-ager from the 12 century tweaks the Predator's cloaking tech, space-travel and weapons?

Using that complex brain n all...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back