PREDATORS SEQUEL

Would like to see a female pred and more of the species that the pred's hunt. Maybe a scene of them taking down somthing big.

This topic had been brought a good while ago. The one thing most agreed on was to have a pred live in the end……..at least one!!!! Ghosted has some great ideas too.

I would like to see more of there ship [space craft] technology...In predator [we see a capsule being launched out of the mother ship] In predator 2 we see a huge ship hidden under ground..then in the AVP series they show them coming again in capsules...but in AVPR the wolf [cleaner] arives in his smaller ship...So does this mean there are several pods and a atleast one ship just laying around on earth...or do they have some type of self destruct...they never showed what happened to the three pods on antartica...or the wolfs pod/ship that is sitting at the bottom of the lake...I think a good idea would be that if the pred's die, there means of transportation self destructs...that way the humans or other races don't gain there technology...
Also would like to see some form of grenade...I know they have the Prox-mine's...but would love to see how far a pred could lob a grenade...especialy helpful in clearing the smaller holes and tunnels that the xeno's like to hide and crawl out of.

Just a few basics...

NO XENOS!!!!

Have a Predator win.

More "bad blood" type Predators.

Have a Predator win.

Honestly, no P1S or P1 clone.

At the risk of repetition...

Have a Predator win ;)

A female Pred would be cool too (needed at some point, actually) but don't let her be the one to win. If a female pred is the only Pred in film to live....I'll never hear the end of it. Just kidding ladies. Kind of

What it needs is an Epic storyline with some depth. Having a bunch of new Predators and killing people is already done. It about time they get into the Lore of the Predator.
Just by having new designs on the Predator, Helmets, face, spaceships, weapons, etc. is not enough.

If Hollywood can't do this, hell its time the fans do a film that they want to see.

Honestly I think they should make another AVP movie and use the first book as the storyline. I think Dachande is a badass and I would love to see him fighting other preds onscreen.

I think they need to make a film that has even less lighting than AVPR. No, wait, that would be pointless.

I'm with Uratz. I'd like to know a little more about the backstory of the Predators. For instance: What is their social structure like? How do they decide on hunting techniques? Did they carefully craft the planet as a game preserve so it would provide just enough sport for hunting? How did they choose their human prey, and just how did they parachute them onto that planet in the first place? And did they have a parachute big enough to get Noland's fat butt onto the planet without crashing, or did he just gain weight after he got there?

Decent Script.

Decent Actors.

Pred is the bad guy, so i hope the human characters are good enough for me to want them to survive and the pred to die.

Something i know we will not see , BUT i would love to see the LOST HUNTERS on a HUNT somewhere, by flashback or something etc

totally agree with lee 100% need the lost hunters in the next movie of predators XD
oh and the predator finally winning at the end come on the bad guy has to win some time >.<

Decent Script.

Decent Actors.

Pred is the bad guy, so i hope the human characters are good enough for me to want them to survive and the pred to die.

Something i know we will not see , BUT i would love to see the LOST HUNTERS on a HUNT somewhere, by flashback or something etc

I see lots of good ideas here.

For a Predators sequel, I want to see characters we care about, a predator that survives, another “prey” extraterrestrial, and hear well written dialog, etc. We’ve seen P1 reproduced, I’m impressed but I would want the money spent elsewhere for a sequel.

I think we are due for another “lost hunters” scene. Although I would like to see the Predator 2 lost hunters in action, I would prefer to see another group of unique (body color scheme, armor, some masked, some not, etc.)

I too would like to see an armored female predator.

I also agree that some of the original AVP Dark Horse comics had some good stories if there was another AVP movie in ADDITION to the Predators sequel.

Of course, I would want to see all of the new predator designs reproduced in 1/6 scale by Hot Toys. I would purchase multiples of all of them.

Hello,

I would like to see allot of improvements.

1) not mirror the original movie

2) Have a good storyline

3) Show more of the Predator specises

4) Hunt something larger

5) See more of the Predator background

6) Yes let the Predator win one

7) See a female Predator in the mix

8) Be able to see the movie,not make it so damn dark

9) cooler weapons and other technology, as scene in the fan film were the Predator had a shield built into his forearm gauntlet.

Well that is my take on it.

Thanks, Daren

Well the movie did leave an open ending as to there is gonna be a sequel. The whole movie seemed like a big prologue to me, and also seemed like they were mirroring the original Predator movie as someone said. As said in the quotes aforementioned, I would like to see a female predator, and more about their society. Maybe follow Concrete Jungle a bit? You all have great ideas! Maybe collab together and send something to the producers....PREDATORS: Origins maybe? Also would love to see some of the Lair suits in the sequel:)

army of preds. And only a fem pred if they get one of our own lair girls to play the part. One alien. More colored preds. And a flashback scene like AVP but where they take out some dinosaurs.

I say a old style pred movie 1 pred acting like a pred should vs humans like in P1 and P2 there should be a team of guys like in P1 that the pred takes out 1 by 1 like he should NOT MAKING FRIENDS!!!!

Or maby a flashback to the guys in the chopper that pred took down in P1 before dutches team that would be pretty cool

Well, as far as a direct sequel:

+ I would like to know who is dropping prey off to the Bad Bloods
+ How did these Bad Bloods get to be Bad Bloods - backstory
+ A solid script and production design
+ The Predator homeworld - society, communication, is there a Pred King/Queen?
+ Female Preds - maybe some lil' Hunters too
+ More Smart Discs
+ Predators in hand to hand combat - I would like to see a Bad Blood have his ass handed to him by Greyback
+ A variety of Preds - colors, Bios, weapons
+ More spine ripping

For any other Predator film not following this storyline:

+ Full scale Predator war
+ Showing the Preds coming here throughout our history
+ Explain the connection if any between the Preds, Space Jockeys, and Xenos
+ Same as up above regarding their society/civilization/history
+ Seeing a Pred constructing a Bio, or how they choose one or have one choosen for them

I'm sorry, but these are some of the worst ideas I've ever come across for Predator.

EDIT: ...and just so you guys don't think I'm posting with the sole interest being to 'start **** and talk ****' - let me just add:

Predator Homeworld/society, female Predator, children Predators, their background so on and so on. I don't want to know what the Predators eat for breakfast, which magazines they read and what their favorite band is, it's crap like this that's killing the franchise. That along with a bunch of people who have ZERO business even touching the Predator franchise.

With that said, these maniacs are probably going to drop another steaming pile of feces on the Predator franchise to bury it even further. If there is any faith I have in FOX and the morons they pick to make these movies, then it's faith that they will never cease to disappoint. Just when you think it can't possibly get worse, they prove you wrong.

Personally I would rather just NEVER see another Predator movie - as mentioned earlier, it's tasteless garbage like AVP, AVP-R and ESPECIALLY Predators, that took Predator from ICONIC, to laughable. When some one you love is suffering, you pull the plug, when your pet is chronically ill and in pain, you put the poor thing out of its misery, just let Predator sit on the pedestal in our memories, and LEAVE IT THERE.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back